Jail`

good job! your clan rocks xoxoxo

Lmfaoooo slammed.

u fucking suck at calling minis nerd

Wow age..gf. 

best part was bringing the 40v60 down to a 39v45, gf bae :P

Your clan was in singles or next to singles the whole day

best part was bringing the 40v60 down to a 39v45, gf bae :P

Yeah you guys were bringing it back but that last fight i think we had 54 but we wanted to pull away from corp. u didnt come:( 

As datass said, be happy we fought u down so many numbers. Today u bailed out pretty fast while yesterday we fought for so long. Bit shame.

@â—‹gary I saw ur slaughter pull in doom capes today. U HAD 18 PPL. Nice pull broccoli

I understand that, but the thing about p13s, we never ran west to singles if you guys pushed, yeah we may pull south, we would push you off the hill and half your guys would be in singles...why would we wanna fight? 

Wow age..gf. 

Your clan was in singles or next to singles the whole day

Yeah you guys were bringing it back but that last fight i think we had 54 but we wanted to pull away from corp. u didnt come:( 

I think ur propoganda is brown sticky stuff the area north of corp is all multi and doesnt hit singles until you hit 10 steps to the west

I think ur propoganda is brown sticky stuff the area north of corp is all multi and doesnt hit singles until you hit 10 steps to the west

Do you recall everytime we scim push you guys hug the single line :/? Thanks for the action bae. 

I understand that, but the thing about p13s, we never ran west to singles if you guys pushed, yeah we may pull south, we would push you off the hill and half your guys would be in singles...why would we wanna fight? 

Well the thing is when u ran south our 70s/high 60s couldn't attack you also so..

#Go-multi-rage

@ @@Niblet @@Control Pker

I like ur 18 pull today in doom capes broccoli