Wilderness Clan of the Month-January

Persian Tom

mm pulled 100s and were the highest pulling clan

what did u start clanning in 2k13?

I like Sv but you guys lack the wilderness quality(truth), just because you had more pulls than TLP.....doesn't make you the best wilderness clan. Quantity isn't the only role that plays in wilderness clanning, quality is still relevant. Clans like Fi,TLP & FOE have proven that quality still plays a big part in the wilderness.

He clearly didn't say that. And also, I am a rank in that clan so decisions relate to me as well as niblet and control so don't act like you're talking to a member m8;)

Mr. Almighty council of the slumping slaughter clan.

Ehh justin beiber.. Its late so ill get some proof tomorrow. But like i said,we can also rename clan ally to future applicant. Dosen't change the fact. Its an fucking invite. And you brought 20 of them. Compared to our 5.

I could also rename my clan allies in TS to future applicant.

Most of those people are not with us lmfao. Some of our ranks do share a lvl 60 with 40 def. Thats true. You started this with fiery then 2 other mains as well sniping our members. We got 2-3 of our own to counter that.

Most of those pics are propaganda. As Always. But good try tho

Show evidence. Evidence is key. You keep saying things you can't back up.

All the people bitching about the award

It is wilderness clan of the month

Not no mini game clanwar bullsht award

U gotta go out midweeks day in and day out and pk like us

Not just for 1hr on sat/sun

Get with the system Come out Monday-Friday and perhaps next month u can try to take on the most hated most active clan

AMEN @@Gary

I like Sv but you guys lack the wilderness quality(truth), just because you had more pulls than TLP.....doesn't make you the best wilderness clan. Quantity isn't the only role that plays in wilderness clanning, quality is still relevant. Clans like Fi,TLP & FOE have proven that quality still plays a big part in the wilderness.

yeh that's cuz we transitioned to hpc 1-2month ago

but we have been competing top 3 for the past 2months with lvl 70s/80s/90s

and our activity is greater than any pure clan atm

Show evidence. Evidence is key. You keep saying things you can't back up.

Want me to show that they are not in our cc? Want me to show them attacking us? Want me to give you every account that every one in slaughter has?

I could get a few pics showing that. But then again, im not gonna spend effort on showing you something you aleready know.

And using your topic as an example. I could almost just use the exact same pics you used, telling Ppl that Its rage mains.

No matter what effort i go through to show you that you use mains and mpc accounts. Its gonna be no point cause you know it, i know it.

Datassd0e & fiery sure loves to camp us tho.

Although I don't like this award. You can see how Slaughter's pull keeps decreasing on Saturdays and ours just increases. Rage #1 LPC. Undefeated Saturdays.

Wheres Slaughter's aftermath topic btw? 404.

http://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/15906-rages-saturday-undefeated-ft-sd-slaughter/

Aye rage finally won something. @@Lenin remb when u cried cuz envy won the award LOL?

& like I said here, I don't agree with this award kid. Learn to read before you post.

Want me to show that they are not in our cc? Want me to show them attacking us? Want me to give you every account that every one in slaughter has?

I could get a few pics showing that. But then again, im not gonna spend effort on showing you something you aleready know.

And using your topic as an example. I could almost just use the exact same pics you used, telling Ppl that Its rage mains.

No matter what effort i go through to show you that you use mains and mpc accounts. Its gonna be no point cause you know it, i know it.

Datassd0e & fiery sure loves to camp us tho.

Yes show it. 2-3 accounts (which are our accounts nobody elses) vs.15-30 rune tanks and mpc invites. Keep digging your hole. Nice excuses.

You're not going to put effort in and thats the difference between Rage and Slaughter, dedication lacks in Slaughter.

Show evidence child.

Tell that to ur fellow members that are getting all exited cuz they finally won something.

We already discussed on TS that this award isn't that meaningful. The only thing it shows is the differences in pulls between clans. Quality wise no.

Slaughter's never won anything. Btw, I forgot to ask you, where's your aftermath topic from Saturday? I can't find it for some reason.

Credits to @@CalumGFX for the GFX!

OxZ7Yzi.png

(665)

Runner Up:The Last Pures

(630)

CMRSmzD.png

(893)

Runner up:Doom

(700)

5x8aywQ.png

(538)

Runner up:Slaughter

(453)

*Clan's total pull for the month of December based off of aftermath topics posted on Sharkbrew

HPC

Corrupt Pures 90 80 (170)

Eruption of Pures 55 50 50 50 23 22 30 55 50 (385)

Fatality 75 70 75 70 65 65 70 (490)

Final Ownage Elite 50 50 83 25 80 60 75 65 (488)

The Last Pures 80 70 75 75 70 70 35 80 75(630)

Redemption 12 55 58 46 45 62 50 55(383)

Sovereign 40 106 60 35 25 75 50 40 24 65 63 82(665)

Supremacy 10 45 25 50 29(159)

MPC

Against All Odds 55 44 49 46 35 44 45(318)

Apex 73 58 45 57 65 47(345)

Critical Damage 50 77 52 83 33 103 110 90 80 100 115(893)

Doom 50 72 83 80 70 40 65 65 90 85(700)

Olympus 47 62 53 55 50 60 60 65 30 25 25 45 58 50(685)

Ruin 25 28 35 55 55 15 42 40 20 15 46 68 71(515)

Envy 75 70 56 100 75 45 68(489)

Lithuania Pures 60 63 66(189)

LPC

Rage 65 40 25 20 35 62 39 16 55 45 25 30 81(538)

Slaughter 62 32 24 70 30 29 37 60 28 48 33(453)

Sudden Death 41 65 40 70 60(286)

Plague of Pures 31 50(81)

For a more in depth breakdown of each clans pull:

Can you count? 

i counted over 740 for SV based on what bosa has on his topic.

& like I said here, I don't agree with this award kid. Learn to read before you post.

Yes show it. 2-3 accounts (which are our accounts nobody elses) vs.15-30 rune tanks and mpc invites. Keep digging your hole. Nice excuses.

You're not going to put effort in and thats the difference between Rage and Slaughter, dedication lacks in Slaughter.

Show evidence child.

Ye, cause me spending time on sharkbrew, really benefits my clan?

15-30 lmfao. More rage propaganda. Again we have maxi 5-6 invites on trips and you 20.

Ye, cause me spending time on sharkbrew, really benefits my clan?

15-30 lmfao. More rage propaganda. Again we have maxi 5-6 invites on trips and you 20.

Nice lie.

Slaughter tried to lie about the pulls of both clans claiming we had invites and rune tanks (ironic), this is our fall in & this is theirs and from another perspective. Slaughter tried to lie once again to say it was a 2v1, is that really true + watch the videos. We're not going to lie, and we will openly say that nobody teamed up with anybody. When Slaughter pegged it north we didn't see the need to chase and let them run in shame, so we turned on SD. Oh and btw, the majority of your clan is now made up of invites and rune tanks, how can you call yourself a pure clan (Image 0, Image 1, Image 2, Image 3, Image 4, Image 5, Image 6, Image 7). Also, try to deny the snipe crews that help you out - spastics mass up with them. Maybe tell them not to speak out loud. Thanks for the guthix btw, your rune tanks are a tiny bit clueless. Doxing won't save you, haven't you learnt that?

The reality is this. For Rage? This.

We already discussed on TS that this award isn't that meaningful. The only thing it shows is the differences in pulls between clans. Quality wise no.

Slaughter's never won anything. Btw, I forgot to ask you, where's your aftermath topic from Saturday? I can't find it for some reason.

Ye... we only won like 5 preps against you and we would have won cwl if they counted prep wins for LPCs.

Your clan is all quantity no quality and you bring a ton of invites.