Wilderness Clan of the Month-January

Persian Tom

Excuse me. Let me rephrase that, you write so much bullbrown sticky stuff, so i just read through it rly Quick.

Do you belive we had 15-30 mpc invites including rune tanks.

Still wondering slaughter did not kick you yet you braindead tomato

Let me correct that. You are 12 years old, very ignorant and immature. You lack dedication and commitment.

Its not a belief. We have the proof. Its a fact child.

Interesting, cause your boy whoppa just said that we didn't have 15-30 rune tanks invites snipe crew, and it was more like 5 lmfao.

You call me a child, yet your the one who needs to resort personal insults. 

You do not have proof that we brought 30 people which is a mix of snipe crews, tanks and invites. And the fact that you had to say 15-30, thats a big diffrence 15-30. 

Interesting, cause your boy whoppa just said that we didn't have 15-30 rune tanks invites snipe crew, and it was more like 5 lmfao.

You call me a child, yet your the one who needs to resort personal insults. 

You do not have proof that we brought 30 people which is a mix of snipe crews, tanks and invites. And the fact that you had to say 15-30, thats a big diffrence 15-30. 

Slaughter tried to lie about the pulls of both clans claiming we had invites and rune tanks (ironic), this is our fall in & this is theirs and from another perspective. Slaughter tried to lie once again to say it was a 2v1, is that really true + watch the videos. We're not going to lie, and we will openly say that nobody teamed up with anybody. When Slaughter pegged it north we didn't see the need to chase and let them run in shame, so we turned on SD. Oh and btw, the majority of your clan is now made up of invites and rune tanks, how can you call yourself a pure clan (Image 0, Image 1, Image 2, Image 3, Image 4, Image 5, Image 6, Image 7). Also, try to deny the snipe crews that help you out - spastics mass up with them. Maybe tell them not to speak out loud. Thanks for the guthix btw, your rune tanks are a tiny bit clueless. Doxing won't save you, haven't you learnt that?

The reality is this. For Rage? This.

All the people bitching about the award

It is wilderness clan of the month

Not no mini game clanwar bullsht award

U gotta go out midweeks day in and day out and pk like us

Not just for 1hr on sat/sun

Get with the system Come out Monday-Friday and perhaps next month u can try to take on the most hated most active clan

do you actually think this award is for midweeks? l0l