@Rage 2 months of doing inners should be enough

Angela Merkel

We don't want to prep a clan with a +5 and 89 combat cap spastic fuck this isn't some pussy ass EnVy brown sticky stuff you +1 fuck

The irony of calling envy a "pussy ass clan" When they had the balls to prep us, but you didn't

If you want a diffrent cb cap, lets change it then. You still wont accept broccoli. 

We don't want to prep a clan with a +5 and 89 combat cap spastic fuck this isn't some pussy ass EnVy brown sticky stuff you +1 fuck

you fucking uselsss council they r giving u +5 because ur scared to prep slaughter matched. Now u even declined a +5 advantage. Bro that just show that ur a brown sticky stuff w308 masser clan with absolutely no quality. Basicly cd in lpc

you fucking uselsss council they r giving u +5 because ur scared to prep slaughter matched. Now u even declined a +5 advantage. Bro that just show that ur a brown sticky stuff w308 masser clan with absolutely no quality. Basicly cd in lpc

You must be a parody account talking brown sticky stuff about quality when you're a +1 in EnVy. EnVy are closing soon broccoli and you're talking brown sticky stuff about other clans lmao.

Hopefully rage will accept a prep when they go mpc. 

Pussy ass clan

hehehehehe 80v80 was easy boy

Talk brown sticky stuff but back out everytime slaughter ask for a prep. Stay irrelevant

I thought ur in envy not in slaughter ? Yeh i know envy is irrelevant and boring :/

You must be a parody account talking brown sticky stuff about quality when you're a +1 in EnVy. EnVy are closing soon broccoli and you're talking brown sticky stuff about other clans lmao.

You embarassing yourself fucking broccoli. U talk so much brown sticky stuff yet u back out when it's action time. Never wondered why rage never won a prep against envy or why rage is scared to go clanwars except to prep irrelevant clan like Ch? Just move mpc brocoli u wont even last a month

hehehehehe 80v80 was easy boy

I thought ur in envy not in slaughter ? Yeh i know envy is irrelevant and boring :/

All you have over us is mabye 2 weekends, thats it. FT SD

We have 5 prep wins, made you run to singles so many times, and you used to be so irrelevant until envy closed lmfao.  Not to mention the ammount of declines to our prep offers.

Your clan is brown sticky stuff, go mpc and your clan will die.