62 members have voted

1. 1. Which clan will suffer most?

• Envy
    • AAO
    • Olympus
    • Apex
    • VT
    • Ruin

Doom moved up. CD didn't move up. Doom prep HPC's. CD don't even prep at all.

Do you read what you type yourself? Your clan is one dimensional and that is your downfall. You will continue to be irrelevant.

went from 50-100 pulls doing this. Yeah it's a downfall. shut the fuck up lmfao!!!!

went from 50-100 pulls doing this. Yeah it's a downfall. shut the fuck up lmfao!!!!

Is you train of thought one dimensional as well and just ignoring the facts infront of you? You are still MPC. You still compete with nobodies. Your only focus is the wilderness and you are all quantity and no quality. You bring nothing to clan wars and would be scared to prep anyone in the HPC scene. You've embarrassed yourself by calling your other topic a "bait." Now you're just coming off as just a moron with no intellect whatsoever to backup your so called "rivalry win." You're an actual broccoli l0l

I think cd has already suffered, their clan is to fucking garbage to move up to hpc. I seen a lot of talk about cd was better then doom but clearly doom was the better clan, moved up the hpc while Cd will just stay mpc on Saturday and compete in the rune war on Sunday.

Is you train of thought one dimensional as well and just ignoring the facts infront of you? You are still MPC. You still compete with nobodies. Your only focus is the wilderness and you are all quantity and no quality. You bring nothing to clan wars and would be scared to prep anyone in the HPC scene. You've embarrassed yourself by calling your other topic a "bait." Now you're just coming off as just a moron with no intellect whatsoever to backup your so called "rivalry win." You're an actual broccoli l0l

yo tbr is a broccoli dont waste ur time with a reject like him

I think cd has already suffered, their clan is to fucking garbage to move up to hpc. I seen a lot of talk about cd was better then doom but clearly doom was the better clan, moved up the hpc while Cd will just stay mpc on Saturday and compete in the rune war on Sunday.

looks like someone is scared about not getting any good action

Just stop lol. Your clans dead

Yeah I already ended him. If he's the leader of CD then they're headed nowhere and will just be another clan that closed without being remembered.

dead and gone haha!!! nice one!!!

You've got your clan killed. I'm going to take all your members and turn them into purple warriors.

Yeah I already ended him. If he's the leader of CD then they're headed nowhere and will just be another clan that closed without being remembered.

It's funny because his clan relies on a HPC to stay open meanwhile they claim we're run by FOE etc but to bad the FOE kids that were in Doom stayed Doom lmao

We've been mains and been #1 underneath RoT, Looks like our pure era is swaying in the same direction. Kill Envy off will be easy

How can you be #1 but underneath another clan, nice1

It's funny because his clan relies on a HPC to stay open meanwhile they claim we're run by FOE etc but to bad the FOE kids that were in Doom stayed Doom lmao

It's alright he already lost the argument. He didn't even reply to my last one and just quoted saying "dead and gone nice one"

That kid is the definition of justin beiber.

which HPC do we rely on? lmfao we have 4 SV members!! shows how much you actually know. keep it up though we'll see how mouthy you are come march 5th. 

Is that the propaganda hassan is telling you? Dw doom mass joined slaughter and hung Envy out to dry. Have fun getting closed by cd round 2.

Yes and your clan is thriving lma0

clearly is, pull 100s while you moved to HPC because thats the only thing you could do. You trained your accounts until they were pretty much useless in MPC. 

Must be pushing 15 kids which left you since you announced moving up. lmfao

It's alright he already lost the argument. He didn't even reply to my last one and just quoted saying "dead and gone nice one"

That kid is the definition of justin beiber.

Ye his whole clan is filled with antisocial and awkward people. CD can flame Doom all they want but everyone knows they're a joke and if they do Step Up to HPC we'll force them into closure. Tbr remember that 1 hour return fight at sperm that you lost then after you guys made topics telling your members to keep returning because I do xD

Also, the same kid that leaks to Doom from CD is also in SV . it's almost like like the perfect situation ;P

Is that the propaganda hassan is telling you? Dw doom mass joined slaughter and hung Envy out to dry. Have fun getting closed by cd round 2.

hmm why is it that cd gets smacked in preps all the time.. Is it because that's the only time you don't let your mains come? Sounds about right to me pal, just stick with being a main clan because that's all your clan is good for.

clearly is, pull 100s while you moved to HPC because thats the only thing you could do. You trained your accounts until they were pretty much useless in MPC. 

Must be pushing 15 kids which left you since you announced moving up. lmfao

Ye pulling 100 of your own members is great but CD doesn't pull 100 of its own members and you know that and that simple fact makes you not want to go HPC because you'll lose another rivalry in another scene.