62 members have voted

1. 1. Which clan will suffer most?

• Envy
    • AAO
    • Olympus
    • Apex
    • VT
    • Ruin

Only tier that matters is HPC and you claimed you were moving up. Looks like Doom is stepping up better.

Doom won't do jack brown sticky stuff in HPC, They hacked the wrong clans members. If you think they'll have good weekend trips then you're fucking dumb. I'll be hitting them with 60+ 120s in f2p and p2p until they give the 200m+ back or close. Pretty simple.

You wish you had them lmao

This is where you look really fucking dumb. We've done it 3 times before.

Doom won't do jack brown sticky stuff in HPC, They hacked the wrong clans members. If you think they'll have good weekend trips then you're fucking dumb. I'll be hitting them with 60+ 120s in f2p and p2p until they give the 200m+ back or close. Pretty simple.

How is that relevant to what I said? You claimed you were moving up, and you didn't. Doom moved up and are already prepping HPC's and taking wins off some. Does your clan even prep? Wildy is only one aspect. You're all talk and are still in the irrelevant MPC scene. You were just seeking attention lmao.

How is that relevant to what I said? You claimed you were moving up, and you didn't. Doom moved up and are already prepping HPC's and taking wins off some. Does your clan even prep? Wildy is only one aspect. You're all talk and are still in the irrelevant MPC scene. You were just seeking attention lmao.

I do plan on moving up, just getting the 120 squad complete to compete with the rest of the HPCs. Get mad btw you retards probably thought you'd get a few easy wins off us now you're upset because your weekends will be cancerous as usual.

I do plan on moving up, just getting the 120 squad complete to compete with the rest of the HPCs. Get mad btw you retards probably thought you'd get a few easy wins off us now you're upset because your weekends will be cancerous as usual.

"Get mad btw"

The only thing I was looking forward to was more competition into the scene and I was glad two MPC's were finally moving up. It's too bad one is all talk and the other is putting money where their mouth is. Gl being irrelevant.

"Get mad btw"

The only thing I was looking forward to was more competition into the scene and I was glad two MPC's were finally moving up. It's too bad one is all talk and the other is putting money where their mouth is. Gl being irrelevant.

You realise that post was fake right? guess you're one of the braindead which fell for it.

That's what one would claim because they cannot compete with Doom so they used that excuse as a backup plan. Now I see why people see you as a joke lol @@Moni

'can't compete' get your head out your ass thats like me saying you can't compete with redemption.

'can't compete' get your head out your ass thats like me saying you can't compete with redemption.

Doom moved up. CD didn't move up. Doom prep HPC's. CD don't even prep at all.

Do you read what you type yourself? Your clan is one dimensional and that is your downfall. You will continue to be irrelevant.