62 members have voted

1. 1. Which clan will suffer most?

• Envy
    • AAO
    • Olympus
    • Apex
    • VT
    • Ruin

Ye pulling 100 of your own members is great but CD doesn't pull 100 of its own members and you know that and that simple fact makes you not want to go HPC because you'll lose another rivalry in another scene.

You'll see today lmfao. Lose? Doom won't do anything to anyone in HPC. You already know clans will hunt you from week 1. you'll pull about 50 and walk around in circles because your leadership is too dumb to get leaks in other clans.

hmm why is it that cd gets smacked in preps all the time.. Is it because that's the only time you don't let your mains come? Sounds about right to me pal, just stick with being a main clan because that's all your clan is good for.

prep us

TFW you embarass @ that he tries to take it to IRC PM to avoid public ridicule @@Moni l0l

(11:31:51) <ThatBoyRange> i feel sorry for you

(11:32:34) <ThatBoyRange> reply here

(11:32:39) <ThatBoyRange> stop sucking off Doom

I'm gonna put this in my sig later

You'll see today lmfao. Lose? Doom won't do anything to anyone in HPC. You already know clans will hunt you from week 1. you'll pull about 50 and walk around in circles because your leadership is too dumb to get leaks in other clans.

prep us

quality clan, asking for preps on sharkbrew lmfao

prep us

looks like you are getting bullied, are you okay?

TFW you embarass @ that he tries to take it to IRC PM to avoid public ridicule @@Moni l0l

(11:31:51) <ThatBoyRange> i feel sorry for you
(11:32:34) <ThatBoyRange> reply here
(11:32:39) <ThatBoyRange> stop sucking off Doom

mfw when you bring it to sharkbrew because everything i say on irc is the truth lmfao

quality clan, asking for preps on sharkbrew lmfao

looks like you are getting bullied, are you okay?

Well does envy have IRC?

I'm gonna put this in my sig later

please do lad, most talked about clan and all. Thanks for the publicity 

hmm why is it that cd gets smacked in preps all the time.. Is it because that's the only time you don't let your mains come? Sounds about right to me pal, just stick with being a main clan because that's all your clan is good for.

prep us then lmfao, like seriously. Lets go

(11:28:21) <ThatBoyRange> broccoli lmdao
(11:30:09) <ThatBoyRange> pussy lmfao
(11:30:17) <Halloween> You're an embarassment I hope you're not leading that brown sticky stuff clan
(11:30:22) <ThatBoyRange> i am

@@Moni l0l0l

hehee @@Moni quote me and tell me im doing good!!!! plz moni