My experience as an AAO app

Shellfisch

I also have an interesting story to share:

Back in '11, I was one of the first few guys to get 30 def for hand cannon. I applied to Clan P and as granted an applicant rank. At the first event I attended, one of the leaders kicked me from the CC claiming my defence was too high. 6 months later there were Clan P members openly bragging about their 39 def unquested.

tldr; Move on, clan leaders are often shortsighted.

What a thought-provoking, interesting and fantastic story.

I also have an interesting story to share:

Back in '11, I was one of the first few guys to get 30 def for hand cannon. I applied to Clan P and as granted an applicant rank. At the first event I attended, one of the leaders kicked me from the CC claiming my defence was too high. 6 months later there were Clan P members openly bragging about their 39 def unquested.

tldr; Move on, clan leaders are often shortsighted.

I respek

Apex has kicked so many members in the past week not including the ranks who scam those members who've been kicked. lmfao go win another mini cause thats pretty much the only thing your clan can win

lmfa0 keep crying y do u come on our forums then broccoli

I don't kick anyone I'm not a leader of any clan you dumb broccoli lmfa0. Keep kicking kids

We've kicked 2 people in the last month so I'm not sure you keep saying "keep kicking" seeing as Apex has kicked like 22 people in last month lol.

Know I understand why everyone in Rd hates you you're fucking weird :/ no offence mate.

@@Shellfisch I am terribly sorry about your experience in AAO. I am the leader of Apex and would like to welcome you to join our clan at "APEXCC". your loyalty at 1 event will result in member status!! Please join today. Show up to one event and we give you insta member!! Don't forget to apply for GODKINGRANK OMFG!