We did this to you

Georgiie

@@marcaruese why do you browse Doom forums everyday?

gotta check up hasn't he - Remy 'No trip today'

take 40 people on Olympus teamspeak and still get clapped. 

you pretended to be a girl lmfaooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

have you picked SV or Doom yet? 3 weeks ago you told me Doom trips were complete ass, just wondering pal

gotta check up hasn't he - Remy 'No trip today'

take 40 people on Olympus teamspeak and still get clapped. 

have you picked SV or Doom yet? 3 weeks ago you told me Doom trips were complete ass, just wondering pal

I'll decide in my own time, just remember both my clans used you, Sv used you for ops, Doom used you as a sperm dumpster 

CD still mad they got bullied for the past 6 months keep the flame rollin

What kind of clan brags they're going HPC but still have trips at MPC times. I know the main reason why you went with OP was because you can't pull 40 but damn you actually suck mad dick

What kind of clan brags they're going HPC but still have trips at MPC times. I know the main reason why you went with OP was because you can't pull 40 but damn you actually suck mad dick

We didn't have an official trip because most of the people are still training?

Who claims they are #1 MPC when they are infact mains and not pures and can't compete in clan wars, both as pures and as mains (I guess your time on EoC didn't help you lmfao)

You had 140+ with your team cape explain where the other 50 is? mains invites other clans etc? nice Medium ``Pure`` Clan

Do you not read topics or what? AAO+Ruin was in our cape

Who claims they are #1 MPC when they are infact mains and not pures and can't compete in clan wars, both as pures and as mains (I guess your time on EoC didn't help you lmfao)

Shut the fuck up you obsessed freak

poor doom

when we were rivalry with them they had foe and eop and made them slump to 29 pull

now cd made them team with envy, olympus, apex, aao, oh i forgot all about eop still helping them lmfao

YOITZKID your wrong aao didnt team with OP, we helped CD Yesterday!

Do you not read topics or what? AAO+Ruin was in our cape

Shut the fuck up you obsessed freak

You seem mad, particularly since you're making topics about me on your forum it's quite ironic that you think i'm obsessed with someone who's inferior to me lmfao.

Perhaps you should go back to RS3 you might be able to win fights as mains that way r0fl

Amen on that

You become op's lil bitches enough said

@@Hormone @@Moni @@Ari @@Remy @@ultama @Kosova @

While youre at it, CD was the only clan able to pull 100+ core members lol come at me lads. Keep looking for more clans to team up. Gl

We did this to you. You became bitches of piss period.

@ you spelt my name wrong u degenerate l000000000000l!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KoD closed ur clan btw

You seem mad, particularly since you're making topics about me on your forum it's quite ironic that you think i'm obsessed with someone who's inferior to me lmfao.Perhaps you should go back to RS3 you might be able to win fights as mains that way r0fl

Dont you worry child, i have a month to prepare my main just until you reopen lol good luck kiddo

What happened to ur last weekend propaganda topic? oye u got to badly beaten to try and convince this community lmao.

What happened to all your preps?

What happened to all your weekend topics in nov-december?

What happend to all your friday topics for the past month ortwo?

everyone in this community knows you're just brown sticky stuff mains lmfa0