62 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you like more?

• I'd rather kill myself
    • Just hand me the rope bro
    • Dennis
    • nah
    • Marten

Mfw POP/T1

Mfw gets kicked out of his own clan and makes enormous paragraphs about his irrelevant battlescape clan that nobody has ever cared about, on le brew.

Not POP but Kk and yes T1 was brown sticky stuff but didn't we beat AAO in almost every Pkri..

mfw I won AAO best scout award when all I did was scout on a lvl 3 and have a buddy in doom

AAO has always been clueless.

BUT u beat apex so grats

BUT still brown sticky stuff clan lmfa0

Put some butter on those rolls u fat bastard you

Baited Ez wuu3

Not POP but Kk and yes T1 was brown sticky stuff but didn't we beat AAO in almost every Pkri..

mfw I won AAO best scout award when all I did was scout on a lvl 3 and have a buddy in doom

AAO has always been clueless.

BUT u beat apex so grats

BUT still brown sticky stuff clan lmfa0

Baited Ez wuu3

Mfw calls aao clueless when @@Duval closed your clan

Mfw is talking about something that was non existant in all of your clans.

It's not hard being a better clan than cp, even though eop is failing horribly at it .

Kk T1 was brown sticky stuff but aao lost to T1 regularly LO

idk what ur getting at with the cp analogy but I'm not eop if that's what ur tryna say lmfa0

Yikes!! Duval closed your brown sticky stuff clan, thats the real downer here.

I think your fed up with being a slave for the system, maybe its time for change?

Like I said to ur potato masherboi T1 was brown sticky stuff but aao took L's on the regular so what does that make u lmfa0

Settle down lil 1 ur banter is about as good as ur trips

Like I said to ur potato masherboi T1 was brown sticky stuff but aao took L's on the regular so what does that make u lmfa0

Settle down lil 1 ur banter is about as good as ur trips

aao lost 2 fights to t1, won all the others, you guys lost to chaotic and we closed chaotic, nuff said, Look at our 9 min vids, our trips are really fun.

aao lost 2 fights to t1, won all the others, you guys lost to chaotic and we closed chaotic, nuff said, Look at our 9 min vids, our trips are really fun.

Actually u guys were known for losing most of your fights when you opened on osrs. Your quality improved for a bit when t1 joined, left then severance kinda joined but then left and I'm pretty sure some imperial joined but then also left I WONDER WHY LOL

I've been to your trips, there's a reason most of your members/ranks don't stick around lmfa0