Who will win the rivalry  

62 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you like more?

• I'd rather kill myself
    • Just hand me the rope bro
    • Dennis
    • nah
    • Marten

Actually u guys were known for losing most of your fights when you opened on osrs. Your quality improved for a bit when t1 joined, left then severance kinda joined but then left and I'm pretty sure some imperial joined but then also left I WONDER WHY LOL

I've been to your trips, there's a reason most of your members/ranks don't stick around lmfa0

hhahhaahhahah that was then this is now brown sticky stuff for brains. Go grab your helmet n take a stroll down the sidewalk you broccoli. These arms are long enough to touch your mother. Come n get dict

It seems like Apex's threats to close AAO have backfired and are now on the verge of closure, themselves. This is an open discussion to every guest on Sharkbrew. Who is winning the rivalry and more importantly, when will AAO close Apex?

Please keep all discussions civil, we are all mature users. I also ask that all posts be propaganda and flame-free.

Thank you for your time.

21:49:55 - "BvG" pokes you: Stop flaming our allies you fucking tomato

Sucks for you @

Heh

AAO Killed u

hhahhaahhahah that was then this is now brown sticky stuff for brains. Go grab your helmet n take a stroll down the sidewalk you broccoli. These arms are long enough to touch your mother. Come n get dict

Hahaha 3v1 fking Ez stay upset ur clan is trash lmfa0

I love seeing you actively involved on our clan discussion topics! Please continue to bump up the thread.

Also no need to be salty because your male lover is no longer in AAO. Now get off these nuts you slave.

Ye my activity prolly boosts ur clans morale r0f u guys need it.

Who's my male lover ?? Lmfao many people left aao so be specific

Lmao says u love seeing me bump ur topic but then says get off these nuts LMAO u guys are so easy

Actually u guys were known for losing most of your fights when you opened on osrs. Your quality improved for a bit when t1 joined, left then severance kinda joined but then left and I'm pretty sure some imperial joined but then also left I WONDER WHY LOL

I've been to your trips, there's a reason most of your members/ranks don't stick around lmfa0

You're talking about the first month that aao was open, it obviously takes time to built a core. t1 had no influence on aao at all. Sev was in aao for 2 days and got bullied by Lew. Only reason why kim joined aao was to recruit people to supremacy (LOL) (1 imperial member joined aao)

Try harder bcos ur bad at it.

You're talking about the first month that aao was open, it obviously takes time to built a core. t1 had no influence on aao at all. Sev was in aao for 2 days and got bullied by Lew. Only reason why kim joined aao was to recruit people to supremacy (LOL) (1 imperial member joined aao)

Try harder bcos ur bad at it.

Kk gravedig this topic wuu2 clearly upset cus the truth got u rattled Ez. Aao will continue its cycle of irrelevancy just like it has since the beginning of time, there's a reason that you only compete with newbundle of twigs clans lmfa0

Stay emotional

Kk gravedig this topic wuu2 clearly upset cus the truth got u rattled Ez. Aao will continue its cycle of irrelevancy just like it has since the beginning of time, there's a reason that you only compete with newbundle of twigs clans lmfa0

Stay emotional

Sorry, i dont camp these forums 24/7 unlike you do apparently. I'm not upset, you're just mad cos your clan is brown sticky stuff lmao.

Every clan you've ever been apart of.

Which is????

Btw ur in aao LOL

U try to flame the clans I've been in cus I got u emotionally unstable yet u have no idea what my clanning history is, Meaning I've reduced u to mindless insults based off anger. Isn't aao a RESPECT CLAN LOL?!?!

Which is????

Btw ur in aao LOL

U try to flame the clans I've been in cus I got u emotionally unstable yet u have no idea what my clanning history is, Meaning I've reduced u to mindless insults based off anger. Isn't aao a RESPECT CLAN LOL?!?!

Btw your clan got closed by chaotic LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

You seem mad cos all of your clans are bad

Very nice grammar there also. Seems you got a bit angry there.