CD's Leaders Reason for fullout decline

Mewtwo47

fight us without 5 clans in team 30 capes

fight us without 4 main clans in team 7 capes, and i mean uhh last weekend all we did was envy? olympus + envy = 2? can you even count broccoli? go back to pre school and learn how to count

wait you guys didn't merge with cd? sorry the fact you haven't come in your own cape is throwing me off. also you declared with 45. im pretty sure u have to have like 90% of ur weekend pull and im pretty sure last week that was 30.

Bruh i was in ur clan for 2 weekends before all this happen, u used to pull 45 and youre telling me you pulled 100 out of your ass? Lmao you had dome envy sd apex in ur cape

bro your clan cant even beat aao and aao is trash lmfao. those 5 clans are you and that 1 clan is olympus so yeah its the other way around

excellent troll, now go work on your brainpower to figure out why your clan was the one asking 84cb capped fights from aao and why did aao put on team-7 cape this sunday?

hint: which # teamcapes did every single clan out there use besides CD and AAO ?

So sad on CD's part, its part of your decline and I know you realize you will get slapped so you have to try and save face by complaining and avoiding the full out. Lmao, looks like you have a busy week ahead of yourself to recruit some zerker clans. Cd's next move is into the zerker scene lmfao

he left us because he didn't want to pick between slaughter and ruin lol that's embarrassing that you'd take him back o.O

this^

honestly only reason why olympus is talking so much is because of the doom mass applicants. I'd still love to see them smack cd in a fullout tho :)