CD's Leaders Reason for fullout decline

Mewtwo47

Don't know how you can call anyone out when you rely on 5 clans wearing your capes to fight a single clan in a 1v1.

It's only a matter of time before your alliance loses clans because they would rather do their own thing. Then you're basically fucked.

@ kinda hypocritical considering u used to hide in SV's cape along with WS and jaja to fight doom and we still brown sticky stuff on u 90v110+

6dcfa95127eaea1572109a14e4d6d6a5.png

You say you want to fight olympus 1v1 yet you decline a fullout. Are you afraid someone is going to crash the fight in clan wars? Or are you just too afraid to admit you are 10 decent members 40 brown sticky stuff edge recruits and 30 mains. Fight us pures vs. pures.

you asked for 25 def  max we accepted

you asked for memberlist only we accepted

Fight us.

D

O

N

'

T

B

E

B

I

T

C

H

E

S

Give your main clan a break and suit your pures up for once.

Cowards

To me that seems pretty valid, 

Its exactly what i said, theirs only like 40-50 real olympus but they have a 3-5 clan alliance to "better" their pulls and still get dicked. 

Olympus, wouldnt be able to bring their own members, they would be outpulled 100% 

Reminds me alot like slaughter. 

Its exactly what i said, theirs only like 40-50 real olympus but they have a 3-5 clan alliance to "better" their pulls and still get dicked. 

Olympus, wouldnt be able to bring their own members, they would be outpulled 100% 

They decline preps and full out offers from doom. A simple 40vs40 would provide no invites or mains but CD didn't want to get dominated by doom.

I Dont get why you keep making topics just to look good mate just show up with your brown sticky stuff cc everyweekend and war like damn bro talkin all this brown sticky stuff but in the end you keep getting dick by us every weekend now stfu please and show up and war man 

LOL this accually makes me laugh, Control pker, I got 6 leaks in your clan, im 10% of your memberlist (this is tom btw) shut the fuck up before i release your teamspeak from the trips, lol it's embarrasing. You rteam up with CD, CD has mains, we pull 100, yes with maybe 20 invites, well thats better than 40 main invites lmfao

shut the fuck up

you were in control? LOL

Since 2007 who ru

I Dont get why you keep making topics just to look good mate just show up with your brown sticky stuff cc everyweekend and war like damn bro talkin all this brown sticky stuff but in the end you keep getting dick by us every weekend now stfu please and show up and war man

You don't seem to want to war anyone in clan wars though what is up with that l0l

You are a fucking tomato lmfao the rules where a memberlist lock so they could just look up every single person and saw that they where in the clan.

GL on the prep thursday hopefully you won't get embarrassed again like our f2p trip. Also if you knew how much recruiting we have done in the past 2 weeks you would understand our pull.

if we are brown sticky stuff have your leader accept it should be an easy win. You are just too dumb to realize ur a main clan.

I don't know brown sticky stuff about the LPC/MPC scene. And quite frankly, I don't give a brown sticky stuff about it either. However, @ is proving to be a garbage leader based on the replies on the first page.

It's honestly embarrassing.

And I thought the HPC scene was cancer lmfao.