CD's Leaders Reason for fullout decline

Mewtwo47

6dcfa95127eaea1572109a14e4d6d6a5.png

You say you want to fight olympus 1v1 yet you decline a fullout. Are you afraid someone is going to crash the fight in clan wars? Or are you just too afraid to admit you are 10 decent members 40 brown sticky stuff edge recruits and 30 mains. Fight us pures vs. pures.

you asked for 25 def  max we accepted

you asked for memberlist only we accepted

Fight us.

D

O

N

'

T

B

E

B

I

T

C

H

E

S

Give your main clan a break and suit your pures up for once.

Cowards

prep ruin you've been declining for months? what's your excuse?

wait you guys didn't merge with cd? sorry the fact you haven't come in your own cape is throwing me off. also you declared with 45. im pretty sure u have to have like 90% of ur weekend pull and im pretty sure last week that was 30.

Don't know how you can call anyone out when you rely on 5 clans wearing your capes to fight a single clan in 1v1.

It's only a matter of time before your alliance loses clans because they would rather do their own thing. Then you're basically fucked.

You want a clean 1v1 with op? go to clan wars then broccoli LOL

You scared to drop the mains? expected topic from a broccolied leadership.

Lmfao, CD is to funny, they said it was 5 clans in 140 people? nope, it was 2. and last time i checked, you bring JaJa, WS brown sticky stuff zerker clan, this "Seal Team 7" , AAO, Ruin, and Rage?

So Next time count the clans before speaking lmfao. you had way more than us and still lost with your alliance lmfao stop trying to put lies out there, the whole pure community knows what you're about and CD is pretty bad to be honest. Next weekend i WOULD ABSOLUTELY LIKE TO SEE YOUR 45 MAN PULL WITHOUT TEAMING LMFAO you just wont accept the full out cause you know you cant pull 100 without mains, Tbh, you have 100 ill give you that but other hand, you have about 50 mains no bullbrown sticky stuff.

wait you guys didn't merge with cd? sorry the fact you haven't come in your own cape is throwing me off. also you declared with 45. im pretty sure u have to have like 90% of ur weekend pull and im pretty sure last week that was 30.

90% rule doesn't apply anymore, you tried though

Lmfao, CD is to funny, they said it was 5 clans in 140 people? nope, it was 2. and last time i checked, you bring JaJa, WS brown sticky stuff zerker clan, this "Seal Team 7" , AAO, Ruin, and Rage?

So Next time count the clans before speaking lmfao. you had way more than us and still lost with your alliance lmfao stop trying to put lies out there, the whole pure community knows what you're about and CD is pretty bad to be honest. Next weekend i WOULD ABSOLUTELY LIKE TO SEE YOUR 45 MAN PULL WITHOUT TEAMING LMFAO you just wont accept the full out cause you know you cant pull 100 without mains, Tbh, you have 100 ill give you that but other hand, you have about 50 mains no bullbrown sticky stuff.

lmfao

u think i give a fuck about a sharkbrew declaration lmaooo sharkbrew controls the way your clan is run how embarrassing haha