Olympus Vs Rage P2P prep 3-0 (down 3)

Jez

Gj on your win. Thanks for the +3.

To anyone & OP: we asked for this event to test our current P2P quality, so basically a practice. Pretty sure you broke a rule with the 87 combat cap but its alright, this was still good practice for us - not like we're going to face 75s and 80s all the time. Lets keep things flame free all the time. Thanks.

nop was set up 89 cap

not sure who told y'all to try and spam 87 cap lol

Thanks for the fight, was fun

Its alright, our logs are different but like I said it was practice for us, which is the key thing.

Gj on your win.

You read it with the emotions you have against us.

Yes we need more practice, as everyone does, thanks for caring about our conditions.

Emotions in 2k16 wat lmao

You do mention them bringing someone over the cap, when you didn't need to and you make the claim that you don't care, which is not true. Since you still mentioned it.

You make alot of claims against our clan, only fair that we do the same.

Emotions in 2k16 wat lmao

You do mention them bringing someone over the cap, when you didn't need to and you make the claim that you don't care, which is not true. Since you still mentioned it.

You make alot of claims against our clan, only fair that we do the same.

You are high aren't you? Not sure why you all repeat yourselves over and over again.

Your clan mate DNYS already brought this up, and I already answered it. Read before you post.

You mention op bringing someone over the cap

You said you didn't care as they are obv higher cbs + better skilled.

You also say that they didn't need to bring that guy, cause they are obv much better anyways.

Correct?

You mention op bringing someone over the cap

You said you didn't care as they are obv higher cbs + better skilled.

You also say that they didn't need to bring that guy, cause they are obv much better anyways.

Correct?

Never said I didn't care, and never made it an excuse. Its called mentioning. As we said before, we did this for practice & we're not going to face anything easier in the future.

Their combats and items are better, quality wise probably half their members are better and rest are on our level, thats why they didn't need to bring that guy in and thats why we said this is practice for us.

You and the rest of your pack try to attack us at every oppurtunity because we trashed you so hard in LPC, and everything you do now is purely on an emotional level of trying to get revenge. Remind me where your last weekend aftermath topic is from LPC? Your ranks are mad because they knew everyone laughed at you for trying to end this rivarly with maxed pures vs. 70s.

Never said I didn't care, and never made it an excuse. Its called mentioning. As we said before, we did this for practice & we're not going to face anything easier in the future.

Their combats and items are better, quality wise probably half their members are better and rest are on our level, thats why they didn't need to bring that guy in and thats why we said this is practice for us.

You and the rest of your pack try to attack us at every oppurtunity because we trashed you so hard in LPC, and everything you do now is purely on an emotional level of trying to get revenge. Remind me where your last weekend aftermath topic is from LPC? Your ranks are mad because they knew everyone laughed at you for trying to end this rivarly with maxed pures vs. 70s.

We laugh at your clan. You have never won a 1v1 versus us. Except one prep at the start lmfao.

Rage preps a clan with almost all maxed accounts and when we ask them for a f2p/p2p prep they say no because we all have maxed accounts LOL

I'm 83 combat and I noticed quite a lot of yellow / orange names in the prep, thought I was actually prepping an MPC so I have no idea what they are playing at.

Looked ezz grats Op

Rage preps a clan with almost all maxed accounts and when we ask them for a f2p/p2p prep they say no because we all have maxed accounts LOL

Tbh man they won't prep you because they know that they'll get stomped + they've talked so much brown sticky stuff they'll look cauliflower after it.