what's 19+19?

Niblet

How are you gonna criticize Slaughter when a member of your staff team scammed a member for 60m? Also, they stepped up and the only remaining clans in your scene are level 50's that pull 40~. But Ok. 

I cannot speak for the actions of someone I am not currently in contact with. My rank team and I intend on paying back every scammed. In other news.. 38 l00000000000000000000000000l

I cannot speak for the actions of someone I am not currently in contact with. My rank team and I intend on paying back every scammed. In other news.. 38 l00000000000000000000000000l

What type of reply is that lol. Slaughter stepped up and you guys are still trying to figure out how many hours of picking white berries it will take to pay your members. 

What type of reply is that lol. Slaughter stepped up and you guys are still trying to figure out how many hours of picking white berries it will take to pay your members. 

Wow that is a really good one, while you're at it, can you tell me what 19v19 is? oh slaughters pull l0l0l0

Still higher than your IQ

massacre

Wow that is a really good one, while you're at it, can you tell me what 19v19 is? oh slaughters pull l0l0l0

massacre

Massacre was a better clan that Rage will ever be, wich isn't much of a suprise with such a dogbrown sticky stuff rank team lmao