TLP's high quality banter rofl

Axis

Honestly tlp just have the wrong people representing their clan. I don't understand why they let the fat boy squad aka pass the oreos aka severance aka brown sticky stuff clan got closed by assbush & dynasty represent their clan. I know for sure the oldbundle of twigss in tlp are just cringing whenever ben and tesco make cauliflower topics about tlp.

Honestly tlp just have the wrong people representing their clan. I don't understand why they let the fat boy squad aka pass the oreos aka severance aka brown sticky stuff clan got closed by assbush & dynasty represent their clan. I know for sure the oldbundle of twigss in tlp are just cringing whenever ben and tesco make cauliflower topics about tlp.

Yea you're right sv made a better choice with don and the swedish rapper kid

yikes

I am in fact an old bundle of twigs from TLP and I can assure you that I and many others have a good ol laugh when tesco or Ben make a funny topic. We do like to have fun on this mmorpg game called runescape