Sovereign vs Doom 3-0

hit

You realize we've been HPC for 2 weeks right? We're going to get better with the more preps we do which is why we're consistently getting preps. You also realize r1 you where up +6 and we brought it back matched. Not even flaming just saying you're deluded if you don't think we're going to improve and take wins off of most clans. 

your clan has been flaming us for being brown sticky stuff in clanwars for weeks but look at you now giving me an excuse why you lost. we even sat all our good members for round 3 even had members calling for it and still won. only thing you have is clanwars other than that you guys are trash in the wildy since you teamed with envy and op in ur last few weeks of being a mpc. we have been hpc for 2 months and were competing for #1 first week in and still going. lets see how you do in the wilderness because clanwars brown sticky stuff don't matter since its only a mini game.

your clan has been flaming us for being brown sticky stuff in clanwars for weeks but look at you now giving me an excuse why you lost. we even sat all our good members for round 3 even had members calling for it and still won. only thing you have is clanwars other than that you guys are trash in the wildy since you teamed with envy and op in ur last few weeks of being a mpc. we have been hpc for 2 months and were competing for #1 first week in and still going. lets see how you do in the wilderness because clanwars brown sticky stuff don't matter since its only a mini game.

lmfao pce

Read what I said before replying 

by the looks of things doom is already playing the 'ofc we are going to lose we just started in the hpc scene' card after a loss. however certain pms and cockiness across multiple different forums from a dozen doom officials says differently when they think they are going to win, as  @@Im__soBeast pointed out. Moot Point.

@@Halloween

looked ez sv.