fatality 2016 Slump [Month #1]

Devvo

looks like ur mad cuz eop and rd suck

Jesus you're clutching at straws here. What you're showing is completely expected and normal. This isn't a sign of a "slump" at all. I didn't realize clans had to increase their pulls every week or they were slumping. How about you judge a clan on a month/quarterly basis rather than this aspie week by week nonsense. 

By your flawless logic SV is in a massive slump as our pulls have dropped 30 from 110 -> 80.

Either way it doesn't look too good for RD at all considering your pulls have stagnated at > 50.

Lmfao I'm honestly so unsure of what to take from this batman reject besides the fact he has turned up a month and a half late to the 1 sided fi vs rd rivalry and is literally that 1 kid that jumps around looking for attention but every1 just puts down and ignores L0L

I bullied u off these forums last night, don't make me do it again spastic fuck

if you spent this much time fixing a broken rd rather than feed me attention on these forums your clan might be considered higher than #8

lmfao [fi]lil nicky ur doomed btw, should stock up on sv capes for this weekend l00000000000000000000000000000l