fatality 2016 Slump [Month #1]

Devvo

in other words they are the subpar green cape clan that gets bullied by rd.

yet the almighty rd recently lost a prep to that subpar green cape clan. If that clan is brown sticky stuff in your eyes, I guess that makes rd beyond brown sticky stuff aka dumpster juice.

yet the almighty rd recently lost a prep to that subpar green cape clan. If that clan is brown sticky stuff in your eyes, I guess that makes rd beyond brown sticky stuff aka dumpster juice.

real clans roam the wild. Pussyboys play mini games.

!seen fatality

Last seen Fi teleporting from RD northwest of CA.

[13:41] <Trees> fi was in the dumpster 

real clans roam the wild. Pussyboys play mini games.

Yet you can't even beat fatality in that neither lmfao. Look, iv'e looked at both clan's weekend trip topics and I will say this. 80% of Redemption members usually teleport when getting their ass handed to them. Horizon's fat ass tried to teleport but it looks like the almighty JonsGotSwag curb stomped his fat ass to the ground, making his glazed jelly doughnut fly out of his pocket.

Yet you can't even beat fatality in that neither lmfao. Look, iv'e looked at both clan's weekend trip topics and I will say this. 80% of Redemption members usually teleport when getting their ass handed to them. Horizon's.5 percentile ass tried to teleport but it looks like the almighty JonsGotSwag curb stomped his.5 percentile ass to the ground, making his glazed jelly doughnut fly out of his pocket.

:wtf:

fi closed btw

Yet you can't even beat fatality in that neither lmfao. Look, iv'e looked at both clan's weekend trip topics and I will say this. 80% of Redemption members usually teleport when getting their ass handed to them. Horizon's fat ass tried to teleport but it looks like the almighty JonsGotSwag curb stomped his fat ass to the ground, making his glazed jelly doughnut fly out of his pocket.

i caught the donut and saved it for him to return as we continued polishing Fi members. Such as, Jon, viper, couck, knox, bruinz, etc. wax on wax off.

:wtf:

fi closed btw

easier than zu.