What started the rivalry?

Koso

lmfao so true

and now u dont even have sign ups for tlp anni, think tlp wont have them for yours?`we gonna brown sticky stuff on your birthday cake like mm brown sticky stuffted on your birthday cake in 2013 @@lookatwhatidid

i hope you and sv team on us today, will get my coc roc m8

fo have had signups for every single clans birthday in the past year, wonder why they gave ours a miss? =P

tlp kids hella mad 

they claim they won rivalries when all their ex rivals are still pulling 60ish

my fav rivalry was against eop where we made them pull 8 people to a p2p weekend trip and we still had a spy in them. we also recruited 80% of their core members which put them in a slump for 1 year fighting 20v20 against hazard.

did tlp members forget our first rivalry when hittin hacked tlps site? tlp were winning the first 3 weeks after that they slumped for the next 4 weeks then closed  when they got dicked in a 1v1 run in

2 days later pibb posts a closing topic =/  rNPJqXo.png

The truth is, we are going to close. At this point the majority of the leaderboard feels this way. Most of them are getting to old for the game and it doesn't fit in their schedules anymore. We have been discussing this for many weeks now, and judged by the past two weeks we arent doing very well at all.

nw18qu4.png

tlp kids hella mad 

they claim they won rivalries when all their ex rivals are still pulling 60ish

my fav rivalry was against eop where we made them pull 8 people to a p2p weekend trip and we still had a spy in them. we also recruited 80% of their core members which put them in a slump for 1 year fighting 20v20 against hazard.

did tlp members forget our first rivalry when hittin hacked tlps site? tlp were winning the first 3 weeks after that they slumped for the next 4 weeks then closed after we dicked them in a 1v1 run in

maybe stop living in the past and you could actually compete in the present

You understand if your clan lost that jcup you would of been bullied till closure lmao. and we were up +5 at one point lmfao.

You literally got bullied out of saturday, your clans garbage pulls get worse week after week, you got 54-0 l0l you lose about 90% of your f2p preps, and even on sunday's get cleared 1v1

you won a jcup, w0w but you lost 364 days lmao

gratz

Lost 364 days?

I think you're forgetting our 100+ wins last year.

And we will still continue to slaughter you in what matters, aka the p2p servers.

It's okay mate. Stay salty. Your clan is full of choke artists, where as Foe is full of the exact opposite. TLP cant handle pressure. 'Nuff said.

you literally won't prep us LMFAO your high councils and trial fucking warlords cant even get preps and i can, justin beiber please god team on us tomorrow 
 are you really that brainwashed that you're pretending to not read the dates of our prep next week? lmfao m8 you honestly need a psychiatrist, runescape shouldn't be consuming your life this. eop fucking 3-0'd the last mains L M F A O, bruv this monday p2p prep is going to be hella easy l0000000000l. plz god don't cancel it mr. "i accept preps now" ROFL

You understand if your clan lost that jcup you would of been bullied till closure lmao. and we were up +5 at one point lmfao. You literally got bullied out of saturday, your clans garbage pulls get worse week after week, you got 54-0 l0l you lose about 90% of your f2p preps, and even on sunday's get cleared 1v1 you won a jcup, w0w but you lost 364 days lmao gratz 
 The Last Mains were up +7 and lost to a bunch of pures in a 30 def cap fullout lmfao, bro your clan is fucking garbage l000000l. Yea bro we lost "364 days" but we were the best clan in 2015 with the best prep record (115-25). FOE reduced tlm to accept 30 defence to start competing because you guys were literally losing everything lmfao. Your clan has 70+ level 100s and got 3-0d by eop in p2p lmfao, bro if tlm never accepted 30 def you guys woulda closed a long time ago rofl

lmfao so true and now u dont even have sign ups for tlp anni, think tlp wont have them for yours?`we gonna brown sticky stuff on your birthday cake like mm brown sticky stuffted on your birthday cake in 2013 @@lookatwhatidid i hope you and sv team on us today, will get my coc roc m8
 plz have sign ups for our anni and plz make sure u have doom get sign ups as well because u guys are going to get fucking wrecked m8 LMFAO. and dw we'll team on sunday like last weekend to remind your garbage clan why you guys are a f2p based clan now. hopefully you guys pull over 50 members in p2p this time LMFAO

All i know 

sv won rivalry vs olympus and slumped them to 20 pulls

doom helped olympus so our rivalry started - slumped doom from 70 pull to 29 

moved up to hpc

took #1 fast and still dicking tlp every weekend

With the help of Foe right... (last week)

foe's really fucking bad at f2p so they tell themselves that it doesn't even matter lmfao. typical
 i know u started clanning on battlescape and you dont really know much about clans history, but foe always been a p2p based clan lmfao. the last mains used to be a p2p based clan as well, until foe forced tlm to accept 30 def to compete and become a f2p based clan because its really easy to beat pures in f2p when you have 70+ lvl 100s with 30 defence m8 l0000000l