Rage v Slaughter F2p/P2p Preps

Togo

Who will win?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. F2P Prep?

2. 2. P2P Prep?

who do you guys think will win? Slaughter is very consistent with their CW/prep record but Rage has shown alot of improvement since they opened? Thoughts?

Grats EoP

Slaughter has better callers, but we are better at calling single piles and we can spam ingame.

Gonna be my first prep so, i am hoping i do well. So i can mabye be the first deaf rank in a clan. Would be cool.

Slaughter going the extra mile, everybody knows who you are stop trying. Shoulda made it Rage_Abdullah, would have been more convincing.

I'm not even in slaughter lol. 

Same as ultama, moni and the other retards. Claims he/she is not apart of this rivarly/conflict, but always sides with one side over other. iirc you were in Slaughter at one point, even if not, from all the observed posts, you seem to be closer to Slaughter than Critical Damage.

Same as ultama, moni and the other retards. Claims he/she is not apart of this rivarly/conflict, but always sides with one side over other. iirc you were in Slaughter at one point, even if not, from all the observed posts, you seem to be closer to Slaughter than Critical Damage.

Not our fault we're smart and realise which clan is doing better. I'm in Olympus btw, you know the clan that slammed you with your +2/+3 advantage?

Sorry but everyone just knows you're retards

Not our fault we're smart and realise which clan is doing better. I'm in Olympus btw, you know the clan that slammed you with your +2/+3 advantage?

So you finally admit you chose Slaughter's side, even though for weeks you've been claiming your unbias. Don't make your lies so visible and easy to reveal.

So you finally admit you chose Slaughter's side, even though for weeks you've been claiming your unbias. Don't make your lies so visible and easy to reveal.

I'm not bias, I have no attachment to slaughter. Just because I know slaughter is a better clan than rage doesn't mean I'm bias lol.

who do you guys think will win? Slaughter is very consistent with their CW/prep record but Rage has shown alot of improvement since they opened? Thoughts?

Grats EoP

Cut your doom kids that hold your clan up and then talk please. 

I'm not bias, I have no attachment to slaughter. Just because I know slaughter is a better clan than rage doesn't mean I'm bias lol.

'I'm not being bias, they are better than you so I support them, that doesn't mean I'm bias'

Read back the things you put. The level of idiocity is great.