Slaughter scared of AAO[pic]

Aged k0

nah ur just to dumb to notice

all u guys have is weekend trips u take that away from rage and CD what do they have CD and rage combined 5-50 prep record lol plz take ur threats some where else

pt and aps could clear rage even beat them in a prep lol I'm just getting warmed up and u getting slayed kid take a seat

okay so what you just said but change "take out clan wars for a clan like slaughter and doom" and you have 5-50 *and im counting doom bc slaughter hasnt had a good weekend since Vietnam*. Your clan just cant compete and your going to find out this weekend. Hell if we bring our A game to this prep friday you might just lose "what you think your the best at" :)

Hate it or love it, the underdog's on top

And I'm gonna shine, homie, until my heart stop

- The Game

We cancelled the prep because Rage finally accepted. Don't get a big dick, your anal gaping video will be posted on Sharkbrew soon enough - don't you worry.

no thats what your leadership says!

we offered a different date, and you refused. We have 4 preps this week regardless.

I also remember asking last week and your ranks refused to prep us and told us no..

you asked elders broccoli!

@

i hope you UNDERSTAND, any GOOD clan will refuse to team with you to avoid the "slaughter" that is coming your way. Not only do you gotta worry about 60+ bears but you got 90+ purple warriors and 60+ lions coming in hot for your forehead. Please just log out and this will all be over with.

Keep sucking dick bro your clan is trash and even with ur brown sticky stuff 85-CB we'll show ur brown sticky stuff quality l0l

no thats what your leadership says!

you asked elders broccoli!

Wow because Prophecy wasn't even a thing yet u founded it!! I asked Dennis before he retired but, give me names like I said we wanted to reschedule because we've wanted to prep rage for 2 months lmfao

Keep sucking dick bro your clan is trash and even with ur brown sticky stuff 85-CB we'll show ur brown sticky stuff quality l0l

i hope this 30v30 helps you sleep at night, bc we all know ur gonna be up all night writing a sorry topic after what happens to slaughter this weekend.

Wow because Prophecy wasn't even a thing yet u founded it!! I asked Dennis before he retired but, give me names like I said we wanted to reschedule because we've wanted to prep rage for 2 months lmfao

I Quit the game then come back to see retards opening a prophecy ^_^

More like getting teamed on by 4 clans. AAO and Rage arent capable of bulling a 1st grader.

You're delusional.

You get bullied in the wild, where it matters.

You get bullied in clw by the #1 mpc, stay brown sticky stuff.

You get bullied on sharkbrew. Its better for you to cancel the weekends just like ur butt buddys apex or you wont cross the ditch for another 4 hrs lmfao.