Slaughter scared of AAO[pic]

Aged k0

tlp and slaughter have 1 thing in common

they're both brown sticky stuff hahahhahahahahaha

Hahahhahaha you sit on boatys stream for several hours straight, trying to get noticed while advertising for foe.

Get a fucking life you loser.

Looks like slaughter will be banned to cw only :(

You have to rely on other clans to help you out and your members cry everytime you get crashed.

Hf this weekend lmao.

Hahahhahaha you sit on boatys stream for several hours straight, trying to get noticed while advertising for foe.

You have to rely on other clans to help you out and your members cry everytime you get crashed.

Hf this weekend lmao.

its ok bro dont get emotional bro

your clan is brown sticky stuff hahahahaha

Hf this weekend lmao.

I had a chat with a slaughter member and he was crying the whole time about crashes while I said it happends and didn't say a thing about it, wuu2

I had a chat with a slaughter member and he was crying the whole time about crashes while I said it happends and didn't say a thing about it, wuu2

Hmmm... fair enough, it is kinda annoying when you can't 1v1 us and have to call up every clan for help.

Mind posting the logs? U can block his name?

O wait, that didn't happen did it...?

lol aao, you look more and more like rage as time goes by, the alliance is real (rage, ruin, cd, aao, vt) but thats ok, apex, slaughter and olympus have enough quality to handle you kids

holy fucking justin beiber LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Your ranks must be dead from head, why declare on exactly on the same tim when you already have a prep vs us alread set up?

Seems to me you are attempting to go the easy way out after talking so much brown sticky stuff about AAO being scared. Get your 10 wins so we would have motivation to fucking break your backs.

Rage counter declared on the same day that we had 3 preps scheduled anyway... Know your facts before you say more cauliflower brown sticky stuff you broccolied +1 in every clan you've ever been in.

16 months of minor leagues and you can't reschedule a prep?

yikes