Slaughter scared of AAO[pic]

Aged k0

If it wasn't already obvious, looks your clan cancelled to get clan of the month. 

Obviously thats the propaganda aao is going to tell their members. But in reality we have a declaration to attend to.

exactly this lmfao. enjoy ur little sharkbrew gfx. It wont save you from getting cleared by rage this weekend.

Ty we will enjoy it.

slaughter not trying to risk losing clan of the month lol

Yikes! Nobody good looses to AAO in preps, I think that's been established already xd.

exactly this lmfao. enjoy ur little sharkbrew gfx. It wont save you from getting cleared by rage this weekend.

mfw that's why you wouldn't prep us all month lol!

Obviously thats the propaganda aao is going to tell their members. But in reality we have a declaration to attend to.

Ty we will enjoy it.

I can understand cancelling to fight Rage because it took so long to get a prep against them. Look at the situation from our POV. It's either bad timing, or you'd rather slam rage than fight AAO and risk losing COTM. 

I can understand cancelling to fight Rage because it took so long to get a prep against them. Look at the situation from our POV. It's either bad timing, or you'd rather slam rage than fight AAO and risk losing COTM. 

dunno, if we prep you regardless of the outcome i think we're getting it 

We cancelled the prep because Rage finally accepted. Don't get a big dick, your anal gaping video will be posted on Sharkbrew soon enough - don't you worry.

Your ranks must be dead from head, why declare on exactly on the same tim when you already have a prep vs us alread set up?

Seems to me you are attempting to go the easy way out after talking so much brown sticky stuff about AAO being scared. Get your 10 wins so we would have motivation to fucking break your backs.