**HASSAN FLAMING AND ADMITING HE LOST WITHIN 20SECS AN ONLY KILLED 10** 

BV ONLY BEING ABLE TO KILL 8 OF PURGE DISPITE THEM BEING UP 10

BV HYPING UP THIS EVENT FOR 2WEEKS JUST TO LOOSE

BV BEGGING OG/POP TO TEAM UP WITH THEM AND HIT PURGE

OG/POP TEAMING WITH BV HITTING PURGE THE WHOLE FIGHT WITH THE SAME CAPES

BV CAMPING SINGLES FOR 15MINS

20-30 of Rage logging in with bv capes

They are on a different level of cauliflower

Never hyped this trip up, we fought them down 30, wtf is a OG/POP?, camping singles for 4 mins

And the funniest of all, we teaming with fucking Rage? lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Purge had 80 at fall-in at edge, BV 50, was easy tbh

Good job on making another clan Ace

video shows u hiding in singles for a long period of time walking on to hills and og helping u from oblisk then we pull north and u hit us then rage logins with 15 in ur cape so we log out. well done.

video shows u hiding in singles for a long period of time walking on to hills and og helping u from oblisk then we pull north and u hit us then rage logins with 15 in ur cape so we log out. well done.

I'm sorry if you think we teamed with that Og clan or something (don't even know who they are), apparently those kids wanted to fuck with you without our knowledge. But claiming Rage teamed with us is just cauliflower, we all hate these Rage kids. Next time we should team on the crashing clan, instead of flaming each other. But you have to understand that i saw 80 on my counter in your fi, so what am i suppose to think?

I'm sorry if you think we teamed with that Og clan or something (don't even know who they are), apparently those kids wanted to fuck with you without our knowledge. But claiming Rage teamed with us is just cauliflower, we all hate these Rage kids. Next time we should team on the crashing clan, instead of flaming each other. But you have to understand that i saw 80 on my counter in your fi, so what am i suppose to think?

ok so...u had 10+  70-80s who logged in at the same time rage does.