[ARCHIVED] Sellin pixel banner (needs finishing)

Chillin

I sell it for 15 or gl making yourself one :) In reality this took atleast 10 hours, so if you put that time into money it's not worth my personal time to sell it cheaper. If you are Supremacy then I have to say I'm never gonna make a deal again. Kim liked it until I was about to finish and after I was not accepting her offer (7M wow lol) then she decided to ignore me after I told her my price and I was ready to make modifications.

I'm still not in love with it. I wasn't going to tell you fix and more things and it only looks better from telling you to redo it and add on other things. I didn't have the heart to tell you that I still didn't love it. I will never buy anything that I'm not love with or my clan isn't. Before it going be to be a 7m..I still wouldn't pay 23m unless it was just cash like I initially told you. I know, you weren't able to. If I had to put a price on it, I would pay 12.

Edit:

Just realized you offered it for 15m and if you look at our exchange of messages you tried getting me for more money which is alright. That deal would've sat with me but I realized if I kept telling you erase and erase it would've been more money.

You should post the before and after if anything.

I'm still not in love with it. I wasn't going to tell you fix and more things and it only looks better from telling you to redo it and add on other things. I didn't have the heart to tell you that I still didn't love it. I will never buy anything that I'm not love with or my clan isn't. Before it going be to be a 7m..I still wouldn't pay 23m unless it was just cash like I initially told you. I know, you weren't able to. If I had to put a price on it, I would pay 12.

Edit:

Just realized you offered it for 15m and if you look at our exchange of messages you tried getting me for more money which is alright. That deal would've sat with me but I realized if I kept telling you erase and erase it would've been more money.

You should post the before and after if anything.

Fixing things is normal, have you ever been a customer In your life lol, have you heard something about that customer is the king. I lowered the price because I didn't want to be left with empty hands so I compromised because you didnt like it as much. I expected honesty. It would not raise the price because I don't want to make and sell bad work.

At first I wanted more money because of time and because you initially wanted to pay me 20$. If I would be expert in pixel art I would ask atleast 50$.

Fixing things is normal, have you ever been a customer In your life lol, have you heard something about that customer is the king. I lowered the price because I didn't want to be left with empty hands so I compromised because you didnt like it as much. I expected honesty. It would not raise the price because I don't want to make and sell bad work.

At first I wanted more money because of time and because you initially wanted to pay me 20$. If I would be expert in pixel art I would ask atleast 50$.

Fixing so many times to the point where I don't think I would be satisfied and still not content with the art at all. I was trying to figure out what I was going to tell you about it until our mutual friend asked me about it.

Pointless to keep this going but 

U4oOVic.png

Comparing to the posted here there has been made an improvement but this took around two weeks to get around almost the 'complete' product. 

So, some people to understand why there wasn't a purchase made..it didn't look as good as the one you did for your OWN clan :P

Fixing so many times to the point where I don't think I would be satisfied and still not content with the art at all. I was trying to figure out what I was going to tell you about it until our mutual friend asked me about it.

Pointless to keep this going but

U4oOVic.png

Comparing to the posted here there has been made an improvement but this took around two weeks to get around almost the 'complete' product.

So, some people to understand why there wasn't a purchase made..it didn't look as good as the one you did for your OWN clan :P

My own clan pixel was not finished and imo p2p banners look better. I don't understand what is your argument here. Looks kind of ignorant and arrogant attitude. Also I started working on it @ Feb 8 and it was DONE In 3 days. Then you asked for corrections, you only didnt like the FI guy. The only thing you didnt like was text placement after that, so I removed it (anyone can add text like they want). After corrections you wanted RD cape guy so I added it @ FEB 14. After 17 Feuary you ignored me. I would not ask so low price for that kind of banner In the future. All I got to say about you is that you should learn to communicate and be honest. You're so shady and imho completely ignorant as stated before. Good luck..

not bad effort, but not for 20m

lack of detail and meaning

why is that guy hitting someone with his sword that is like 7 metres away from him?

the capes of every character looks different, are they from all different clans? look at the shape mate, I see three different team capes and two regular ones, the ones that you can buy from clothes shop in varrock lol

anyway, gl selling

My own clan pixel was not finished and imo p2p banners look better. I don't understand what is your argument here. Looks kind of ignorant and arrogant attitude. Also I started working on it @ Feb 8 and it was DONE In 3 days. Then you asked for corrections, you only didnt like the FI guy. The only thing you didnt like was text placement after that, so I removed it (anyone can add text like they want). After corrections you wanted RD cape guy so I added it @ FEB 14. After 17 Feuary you ignored me. I would not ask so low price for that kind of banner In the future. All I got to say about you is that you should learn to communicate and be honest. You're so shady and imho completely ignorant as stated before. Good luck..

lack of detail and meaning

why is that guy hitting someone with his sword that is like 7 metres away from him?

the capes of every character looks different, are they from all different clans? look at the shape mate, I see three different team capes and two regular ones, the ones that you can buy from clothes shop in varrock lol

Its kinda where he is getting at where I would want corrections. Its like telling you erase a lot of the banner. That's why I wasn't down on always messaging you back about it. This is going to be my last reply within your post. Look at my message. Changing holy symbol/wizard hat 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...