Apex vs Ruin P2P Prep 3-0

ferocious

Get slapped lmfao, look at the ending opts u got slapped so hard u left for the round 3, stay brown sticky stuff u broccoli lmfao. All talk

@Ruin, if you are complaining about our level 94, why not say at the time to sit him? Why not leave the cc when we attacked as we had our level 94 in round 1? Seems like you're finding an excuse to get out of another loss just like you did vs Olympus. Apex wins, you lose.

rofl we did complain, and if we left cc you would of counted it as a win again, cant win without cheating gj apex

I mean more to Ruin than you do in Apex lmao, when are you planning on scamming one of them btw?

cmon bud im legit cringing u actually think u mean something lmao, u didnt even turn up to a prep for ur clan when they're in a 'rivalry' with the opposing clan. we slumped u to a 15 man and 8 man pull on a mandatory saturday and sunday trip and now absolutely walked through you in a prep. what more you want us to do to you?

cmon bud im legit cringing u actually think u mean something lmao, u didnt even turn up to a prep for ur clan when they're in a 'rivalry' with the opposing clan. we slumped u to a 15 man and 8 man pull on a mandatory saturday and sunday trip and now absolutely walked through you in a prep. what more you want us to do to you?

Lmao you're such a joke, anyone who knows me and/or Ruin knows what I am to Ruin lmao. A part of the reason Ruin opened can be accredited to me in the first place you broccoli lol. You on the other hand were nothing more than a scumbag in Ruin who scammed a member for 50m and then ran off to Apex to be nothing more than a plus one.

Oh and I didn't make the prep cause I was at work you fuckwit.

Lmao you're such a joke, anyone who knows me and/or Ruin knows what I am to Ruin lmao. A part of the reason Ruin opened can be accredited to me in the first place you broccoli lol. You on the other hand were nothing more than a scumbag in Ruin who scammed a member for 50m and then ran off to Apex to be nothing more than a plus one.

Oh and I didn't make the prep cause I was at work you fuckwit.

Don't get too happy, no1 knows u l0l

We are talking about Ruin lol, that all you have to reply with? spaz lol 

anyone who knows me and/or Ruin knows what I am to Ruin lmao

You are nothing, lmao. You were in ZU and look what happened to them, same will happen to Ruin. Same members, same leader.