Apex vs Ruin P2P Prep 3-0

ferocious

You didn't have to sit down to 24 the first round, we were prepared to fight down. Also off the top of my head I can name 3 preps where apex has made us wait anywhere from 20-30 minutes past the prepared time. @8 man pull

Set up this prep but couldn't attend. Talked to @Rijn and it was agreed 90 combat cap but he asked for am exception for 91 and I said as long as we could have a 91 or 92.

Thus the rules were stated in the logs.

Anyway should just redo the prep tbh, don't ask for certain rules just to break them right off the bat ffs.

Why can't clans prep without breaking caps or atleast asking for an exception in the rules rather than just breaking them. What is the point of prep rules anymore smh

If your going off of prep rules then you broke the rules by starting at 5:20 Est rather than 5:00 Bud, Looks like you guys really think 2 cb levels made a difference in regards to the outcome of the prep on both rounds, even though we sat him on one of them since you were bitching :/.

If your going off of prep rules then you broke the rules by starting at 5:20 Est rather than 5:00 Bud, Looks like you guys really think 2 cb levels made a difference in regards to the outcome of the prep on both rounds, even though we sat him on one of them since you were bitching :/.

If you thought you could have won fairly why would you try and cheat? 37 Def lol

If you thought you could have won fairly why would you try and cheat? 37 Def lol

you showed the logs, there was no specific defence cap and if you're going to bring combats above 90, you would expect defence levels/extra attack levels/prayer levels so i don't see what's the problem, constant excuses man :/

You didn't have to sit down to 24 the first round, we were prepared to fight down. Also off the top of my head I can name 3 preps where apex has made us wait anywhere from 20-30 minutes past the prepared time. @8 man pull

remember how long we had to wait at op+apex vs ru+aao? :P

either way @@ferocious while you are on the p2p wave there is something you might like to see 

http://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/17401-aao-too-scared-to-declare-on-us-in-p2p-lmao-was-ez/

@@slushpuppy @@Braden

(17:25:05) <@Ir0ny> <RIJN> thursday march 3rd, 92 cb cap (no expections) , 25v25 min, 430 MASS 5 START, P2P
(17:25:06) <@Ir0ny> <Ir0ny> nah just 90 cb cap (1 exception 92- )
(17:25:08) <@Ir0ny> <RIJN> ok
(17:25:09) <@Ir0ny> <Ir0ny> see u there bro

Not to mention the fucker is 37 defence

otnEEVv.png

Logs are showing @@Soniqs is right.

you showed the logs, there was no specific defence cap and if you're going to bring combats above 90, you would expect defence levels/extra attack levels/prayer levels so i don't see what's the problem, constant excuses man :/

You're right, no defense cap was mentioned. I'm not sure why Ruin brought it up either. However from the evidence Soniq's provided, it looks like Apex broke the rules that were agreed upon prior. Unless you have anything that contradicts what they have brought to the table?

You're right, no defense cap was mentioned. I'm not sure why Ruin brought it up either. However from the evidence Soniq's provided, it looks like Apex broke the rules that were agreed upon prior. Unless you have anything that contradicts what they have brought to the table?

this prep wasn't bc you declared on us so why would it matter if a 94 was in the portal nor why should it be nulled?

hey if you wanna declare on us with a 40v40 min p2p prep we will still coc you

excuses so you won't be embarrassed. 

this prep wasn't bc you declared on us so why would it matter if a 94 was in the portal nor why should it be nulled?

hey if you wanna declare on us with a 40v40 min p2p prep we will still coc you

excuses so you won't be embarrassed. 

Lolwut. 

1. I'm not in Ruin or any other clan

2. If rules don't matter, then why not just bring 40 level 126 mains? Logic is unfathomable.

Lolwut. 

1. I'm not in Ruin or any other clan

2. If rules don't matter, then why not just bring 40 level 126 mains? Logic is unfathomable.

I didn't say you were in Ruin Wardron.

Either way the prep wasn't even close nor would the 94 would have made a difference lo

@ bro when you gonna get it. You don't deserve to get wins if you cheat regardless of ending opts.

Save yourself some future problems and stick to the rules then we won't have anything to complain about if you beat us.

These rules are made to stop people from brining maxed mains lmfao. As you said in your own topic you had to sit to us so why not sit the 94 with def? (we agreed to a pure prep and no pure clan accepts 37 def)

They didn't comply with the 5:00 EST Start so they broke the rules correct? They started at 5:20 EST Start. :(.

Besides, if they are really going to bitch.. we didn't even bring him in the second round so if you're going to null anything, null the first round, second round we won, third round they didn't do which means we won 2-0.