Apex vs Ruin P2P Prep 3-0

ferocious

They didn't comply with the 5:00 EST Start so they broke the rules correct? They started at 5:20 EST Start. :(.

Besides, if they are really going to bitch.. we didn't even bring him in the second round so if you're going to null anything, null the first round, second round we won, third round they didn't do which means we won 2-0.

So only one round had the 94? I'm only going off what people are posting on the thread. I wasn't there ^^. I'm just asking the questions as to what happened because that's my job now apparently.

And if we start penalizing clans for starting preps late, may as well nullify every other prep that's ever happened in the history of RS. I mean if a clan shows up 30 mins late and you're unhappy, you can just leave too and nullify it yourself :P

So only one round had the 94? I'm only going off what people are posting on the thread. I wasn't there ^^. I'm just asking the questions as to what happened because that's my job now apparently.

And if we start penalizing clans for starting preps late, may as well nullify every other prep that's ever happened in the history of RS. I mean if a clan shows up 30 mins late and you're unhappy, you can just leave too and nullify it yourself :P

But yeah only one round had the 94, we sat to 24 on the first round with our 94 in (25 min and they still bitching lmfao) and they asked to sit the 94 then which we didn't, they didn't leave the CC or anything or have no hesitation into fighting us, it was only after the whole prep they decided to use the 94 combat as an excuse. If they are going to try and null this prep, let's look at the facts here: 25v25 min, they pulled 24 first round and we dropped to them, what would they rather have lol, someone 94 combat (2 levels over the combat cap ) or a -1 in the prep?

It's just excuses which won't even count towards the prep getting nulled considering we won the second without a 94 and they left the 3rd round.

But yeah only one round had the 94, we sat to 24 on the first round with our 94 in (25 min and they still bitching lmfao) and they asked to sit the 94 then which we didn't, they didn't leave the CC or anything or have no hesitation into fighting us, it was only after the whole prep they decided to use the 94 combat as an excuse. If they are going to try and null this prep, let's look at the facts here: 25v25 min, they pulled 24 first round and we dropped to them, what would they rather have lol, someone 94 combat (2 levels over the combat cap ) or a -1 in the prep?

It's just excuses which won't even count towards the prep getting nulled considering we won the second without a 94 and they left the 3rd round.

Wuddaya expect. Clans want wins. It's your clans responsibility to make sure you follow the rules set prior. In all fairness you could have just had 25 in. Or even better, sat the 94 and then the problem would have never arose :P

Unless theres any other counterpoints from Ruin, looks like a 2-0 result for you. Doesn't matter if a round is nullified, they couldn't take a round off you anyway.

@ bro when you gonna get it. You don't deserve to get wins if you cheat regardless of ending opts.

Save yourself some future problems and stick to the rules then we won't have anything to complain about if you beat us.

These rules are made to stop people from brining maxed mains lmfao. As you said in your own topic you had to sit to us so why not sit the 94 with def? (we agreed to a pure prep and no pure clan accepts 37 def)

we dropped the 94 r2 & you still got rocked

cant win without cheating smh, ud get bodied as always if it was fair

Get slapped lmfao, look at the ending opts u got slapped so hard u left for the round 3, stay brown sticky stuff u broccoli lmfao. All talk

@Ruin, if you are complaining about our level 94, why not say at the time to sit him? Why not leave the cc when we attacked as we had our level 94 in round 1? Seems like you're finding an excuse to get out of another loss just like you did vs Olympus. Apex wins, you lose.

He was definitely not dropped round 2 lmfao, the picture we provided was from round 2 after we explicitly told your ranks to sit him.

No it wasn't, we sat him round 2, nice try. Show some proof that this was round 2 because we purposely sat him in round 2, nice try though, just take the loss, everyone loses.