Post 1 picture to represent the HPC trip today

Ari

we started with 160 of our own, it was only sv and us in the same cape for the first hour lol which forced you to merge with 6 other clans lol. vid coming soon it was SICKENING

honeslty thought the hpc scene would be tougher but our level 80s dominated

getting pushed from corp hill to GDZ then getting cleared was very SICKENING  :D

I'd say the +50 mains with you guys made a small dent on us. Don't think your 80s did any work.. 

016af95b3d5995df7164ddacf5dffdf6.png

Thanks I attended as a non bias member and I can confirm that CD/SV/FI won today.

Theres just as many mains in that picture as there is pures, and you guys still got decked yesterday. You must really be brown sticky stuff LOL.

we started with 160 of our own, it was only sv and us in the same cape for the first hour lol which forced you to merge with 6 other clans lol. vid coming soon it was SICKENING

honeslty thought the hpc scene would be tougher but our level 80s dominated

Level 80's??

Let me correct that for you, "Our mains"

Theres just as many mains in that picture as there is pures, and you guys still got decked yesterday. You must really be brown sticky stuff LOL.

LMFAO being brown sticky stuff is a understament for how bad they are

Level 80's??

Let me correct that for you, "Our mains" LMFAO being brown sticky stuff is a understament for how bad they are

Lol at the person in the chat box of that picture saying "we weren't lying about our 150 mains"

Both sv and cd were both brown sticky stuff main clans at one point and nothing has changed l0l