fatality Saturday: Slaughtering EoP, EoM & Winning the 3v7 200v200

nICK1

So you don't deny any accusations I made against your failures and lack of accomplishments. You are an Elder in a clan but the most active member who vids everything because you have nothing better going on in your life because of the lack of social contact you have. You didn't even go to public school because you were bullied and thought your cousin was attractive LOL. @ can confirm. You're a disgusting human being and justin beiber.

Rd has accomplished nothing losing a fullout to FI in a 2v2, obviously you were dead weight. 

You still have a negative win ratio in clan wars and were 1-13 Vs Us. Close your clan, you're a garbage warrer who gets one banged too l0l.

CIzceVF.gif

Peace @ you're easy as fuck just like the rivalry we had vs your clan.

I can confirm along with the rest of RD horizon tried fucking his cousin

and kept talking bout how hot she was..

smh

Your a broccoli you basically confirmed ur clan is slumped to 45 man pulls.

Enjoy your closure in the next couple months you down syndrome tofu

hey bro guess what your clan lost to a 45 man pull fi LMFAOOO

downie chaldean lmfaooooo your clan lost l0l!

If you believe that your mother dropped you while you were in the pram lmfao

stay brown sticky stuff bruv

lmfao [downie]chalbean is sooo mad my clan beheaded his today hhehehehe chalbean nice n broke yes

So you don't deny any accusations I made against your failures and lack of accomplishments. You are an Elder in a clan but the most active member who vids everything because you have nothing better going on in your life because of the lack of social contact you have. You didn't even go to public school because you were bullied and thought your cousin was attractive LOL. @ can confirm. You're a disgusting human being and justin beiber.

Rd has accomplished nothing losing a fullout to FI in a 2v2, obviously you were dead weight. 

You still have a negative win ratio in clan wars and were 1-13 Vs Us. Close your clan, you're a garbage warrer who gets one banged too l0l.

CIzceVF.gif

Peace @ you're easy as fuck just like the rivalry we had vs your clan.

18-0 was easy. Another hypocritical comment from the mighty Halloween!

looks like another garbage trip, impressed you have the audacity to post a topic with like 10 pics l00000000l. Same with the fact u guys aren't closed yet.