AAO is Dying

Jonathan

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LMAO Apex having to team with slaughbrown sticky stuff to bring down 50 aao and your clan still got fuked LOOOOOOOOOOOL 

2v1 no problem 

2v1 no problem 

2v1 no problem 

2v1 no problem 

2v1 no problem 

2v1 no problem 

2v1 no problem 

2v1 no problem 

2v1 no problem 

2v1 no problem 

2v1 no problem 

2v1 no problem 

2v1 no problem 

2v1 no problem 

2v1 no problem 

2v1 no problem 

2v1 no problem 

EyA3d7f.pngEyA3d7f.pngEyA3d7f.pngEyA3d7f.pngEyA3d7f.pngEyA3d7f.pngEyA3d7f.pngEyA3d7f.pngEyA3d7f.pngEyA3d7f.pngEyA3d7f.pngEyA3d7f.pngEyA3d7f.pngEyA3d7f.pngEyA3d7f.pngEyA3d7f.pngEyA3d7f.pngEyA3d7f.pngEyA3d7f.pngEyA3d7f.png

88c0eL1.png

we pulled 56 but as you can see @@Jonathan litterly no one gives a brown sticky stuff what you say on sharkbrew and are still calling you cauliflower l0l

just a second ago you said 52, i c you edited your comment, you did not pull 56, i saw you leave north ge with 46 rofl and even if you pulled 52 later in there trip, on our inactivity sweep we pulled 75 lmfao get out of here kid rofl

XOPqYAr.png

Didn't you bring like 3 cape switches :L Cya tomorrow friend! At least you'll be in your own cape.... teaming with LP 

just a second ago you said 52, i c you edited your comment, you did not pull 56, i saw you leave north ge with 46 rofl and even if you pulled 52 later in there trip, on our inactivity sweep we pulled 75 lmfao get out of here kid rofl

For more broccoli topics made by @@Jonathan click on the purple lettering <----

LMAO Apex having to team with slaughbrown sticky stuff to bring down 50 aao and your clan still got fuked LOOOOOOOOOOOL 

2v1 no problem 

2v1 no problem 

2v1 no problem 

2v1 no problem 

2v1 no problem 

2v1 no problem 

2v1 no problem 

2v1 no problem 

2v1 no problem 

2v1 no problem 

2v1 no problem 

2v1 no problem 

2v1 no problem 

2v1 no problem 

2v1 no problem 

2v1 no problem 

2v1 no problem 

88c0eL1.png

Sorry for abusing you. Its okay you crashed us and got fucked broccoli, then crashed again and got fucked again, 

btw tell those 10 people not to drag out of a fight broccoli, sat with 10 at ca, look at what let you down broccoli. 

Sorry for abusing you. Its okay you crashed us and got fucked broccoli, then crashed again and got fucked again, 

btw tell those 10 people not to drag out of a fight broccoli, sat with 10 at ca, look at what let you down broccoli. 

Do you even speak english.....