@mpc clans

malo

i actually was 12 at that time so props to you for guessing correctly but mpc didnt allow multi clanning sorry, they would attend preps/minis at max as clan friends but never a member lmfao. If you was smart enough you would of realised how multi clanning has divided this community. From what you're saying it only keeps THOSE clans alive since "they" recruit from them even though I don't believe what you're saying. During pre eoc times the MPCs today was the LPCs during that era you fool. That's when so many lpc clans started opening like unlimited etc etc. Not to sure about the 3 hpc bit, hell you could be right which i stated in my text i might of missed a few things.

What i am saying is multi clanning has been around since CWA era lol even though some clans banned it, a majority of pure clans accepted it. There were very few clans who had strict rules once the wilderness was gone due to the massive amount of pures MASS quitting the game. Clans had to turn to bottom tier clans to recruit this is classic pure community 101. As i mentioned clans like Anonymous Assassins lead by Speshls, Meklo and Mahatma, were just recruiting tactics for fun. However i am probably one of the last AA members around lmao.

You're the braindead one here. Getting Slaughtered on the daily wouldn't pull more than 10 to trips if it wasn't for sup/sv members attending your trips. You waited 1 hour with going out bcos sv was still fighting tlp and you had 17 ppl at your mass lmfao. Also multi clanning wasn't a thing until late 2011, you're obviously clueless and new as fuck.

do i have to drop your dox again.......

It's all about combat difference lmao. Their is an mpc scene because not everyone wants high prayer, attack, or defense. Why would a clan consisting of level 80s go out during a time where level 100s pk. Come on man.

so how did MM beat foe during pre eoc times when foe had hella turm pures whilst mm had rigour and augury? It's based on member quality. Please tell me where it says on any hpc application where you need 10+ def/70+prayer/80+attack etc? Lol members get that by themselves it's not a requirement. Plus you mpc bring 100s to trips anyways. Most hpc have mixed combats lol don't be fooled because you see 30 100s in a prep

so how did MM beat foe during pre eoc times when foe had hella turm pures whilst mm had rigour and augury? It's based on member quality. Please tell me where it says on any hpc application where you need 10+ def/70+prayer/80+attack etc? Lol members get that by themselves it's not a requirement. Plus you mpc bring 100s to trips anyways. Most hpc have mixed combats lol don't be fooled because you see 30 100s in a prep

wake up

No point in arguing their logic when Olympus just debunked all of these brown sticky stuff excuses by going out with HPCS and doing pretty well for themselves. If they wanna stay in a mediocre bracket that's not that different from HPC then let them.

No point in arguing their logic when Olympus just debunked all of these brown sticky stuff excuses by going out with HPCS and doing pretty well for themselves. If they wanna stay in a mediocre bracket that's not that different from HPC then let them.

yeah i agree with you

a battlescape clanner who got bullied in normal rs trying to tell clans how they should be run.

XvX4V1q.gif

I clanned on both & that's how they should be runned. It's simple as that unless you started on a p server or 07 scape