fatality Vs Apex [4-1] 2 Sets - Dazzled Bang

not Fatality

lmfao your pray switching sucks 

I can tell you're trolling because you're all subbed learning from the best you garbage warrer l0l. You watched my whole video hahah

2 topics for a miniwar vs an MPC.

GOOD JOB FI REALLY COMING OUTTA THAT SLUMP

He didn't have both sets.

I can tell you're trolling because you're all subbed learning from the best you garbage warrer l0l. You watched my whole video hahah

He didn't have both sets.

ye i watched it and had good laugh, you been playing this game for how many years?  stay shet

ye i watched it and had good laugh, you been playing this game for how many years?  stay shet

You watch my videos all the way through yet I have no clue who you are but that you watch my content and admire me l0l. Team toiletwater god bless.

@

You're always seeking my attention when you're irrelevant like the dog in varrock looking for attention. Stop pestering and go outside and roll in some dirt.

Reply to me and do as I say ^_^

aRZ36eW.gif

oVXjgAV.jpg

You watch my videos all the way through yet I have no clue who you are but that you watch my content and admire me l0l. Team toiletwater god bless.

@

You're always seeking my attention when you're irrelevant like the dog in varrock looking for attention. Stop pestering and go outside and roll in some dirt.

Reply to me and do as I say ^_^

aRZ36eW.gif

oVXjgAV.jpg

keep doin inners and you might get good. Nice Dead clan btw

l00000000l he took a pic knikker posted of himself on the acc as a reply

yep this is why ur brown sticky stuff

That was the best rebuttal you had? This is why you always lose to me, 3 pics of your bangs.

Stay easy. Keep replying to my topic l0l