Private Servers

Jonathan

Private Servers  

98 members have voted

1. 1. If clans returned to private servers, would you?

• Yes.
    • No.
    • Maybe.

It's clear jagex doesnt give a brown sticky stuff about us, if clans decided to go to pservers would you follow?

put the rivalries aside for 10 seconds please, this is a genuine question that im wondering about.

the Pserver that we'd change too would most likely be built around clanning

Pservers don't offer the challenge that rs does. Part of the fun is the training up of your account. Not maxing your account and getting turmoil in 3 hours.

I'd say no, imo.

yeah i agree + the security that it wont just close and take off with the money, but i hate how we never receive updates especially something like addy gloves because the rs community is so toxic

yeah i agree + the security that it wont just close and take off with the money, but i hate how we never receive updates especially something like addy gloves because the rs community is so toxic

The J Mods legit don't give a fuck about pures.

Its how it has always been, but we adapt and make it work.

So long as there is no fucked updates like eoc, clanning will still survive.

The J Mods legit don't give a fuck about pures.

Its how it has always been, but we adapt and make it work.

So long as there is no fucked updates like eoc, clanning will still survive.

jmods tried but it never passes a damn poll, i srsly want jagex to low key add a glitch where pures can return to ape atoll without getting xp, thats how pures managed to get addy gloves back then, and they just updated it so you didnt take xp from daero later on.

put the rivalries aside for 10 seconds please, this is a genuine question that im wondering about.

you're in SV broccoli, go join a good clan for once

sorry, but what?

OT: agree with what @@Hi Im Sean said. pservers offer no real challenge or sense of security, two of the main reasons many of us play runescape. dont think people want to join a server where maxing takes a day and you don't know if it will be there tomorrow. shoutout to battlescape's biweekly resets btw

Pserver era is over lol the only thing left is osrs mate. But just a reminder, only people who had experience clanning on pservers would agree with you but people who never wouldn't

its never completely over, jagex makes a mistake and pservers will be right there waiting