Private Servers

Jonathan

Private Servers  

98 members have voted

1. 1. If clans returned to private servers, would you?

• Yes.
    • No.
    • Maybe.

are you asking if all runescape clans moved to a pserver? then yes

but if a pserver opens and broccoli clans are made that have nothing to do with rs clans then no lol

Even then it's not worth fully investing time into because chances are it'll reset in a few months lol

Even then it's not worth fully investing time into because chances are it'll reset in a few months lol

i had bills on battlebrown sticky stuff in 2010/2011 and i dont take any of it back yeah its all gone but i had fun as fuck hitting off the server logging in and killing kids for maxed l0l

also had a lot of fun helping out with trilogy(the good version)

You're overreacting about this deal that may not even happen. Even still, if it does work out Jagex will still continue to do what they do and the mining company will let them.

You gotta think, after 15 years Jagex is worth ~250-300m. So with recent articles in past years of Jagex claiming they have roughly had revenue increases of about 10% per year, it would be in the best interest of the mining company (who needs a good investment because mining has gone dry in China hence why they are looking toward other business) to continue to let Jagex do their thing and keep the players happy. Jagex has been doing great lately, better than they ever have in the past because of OSRS and tweaking RS3 into a nearly perfect game, which means it should be a good return on investment.

This is a long term investment, if this deal does go through (which I honestly doubt it will) I bet you the mining company will sit back and learn from Jagex more than anything for experience in future buys. Then again, with a 100% stake purchase, things really could go wrong because the Mods at Jagex have no choice but to listen to their new bosses.

OT: I think I would play some private server if enough people went :)