Against all Odds take on Critical Damage and other irrelevant clans [F2P SUNDAY]

White Kid

That first fight on the hill, you rushed us off guard and you had banked before rushing, so that was an advantage. Nonetheless, you can check our vid, we fought op before you rushed us, but anyways, we took our revenge later on haha, great trip for you guys keep it up, slaughter is poop. Cya next weekend!

L000000000000L CD SLUMPING.

im not in a clan, but you should focus on yours since you've been in the minor leagues for ages, must mean that you suck.. :/

zenith killed tlp/fi/foe/mm at least once in matched in both servers

did ct ever beat any of them? doubt it lol

Again CT was still better than any version of Zenith lmfao. CT closed zenith so many times this fuckboi is still angry at current Foe ranks who are ex-ct. 

also:

link me a relevant matched prep you won

doesn't exist when your clan was brown sticky stuff :/

If control was 'brown sticky stuff' what does that make zenbrown sticky stuff? I mean.. You lost 100v75 to control, numerous preps, control closed zenbrown sticky stuff 3 times and made your dick go limp. You just seem to be a angry little fella that has kept the same grudge for years now lmfao. I don't really need to prove myself further here with linking hundred video's of CT beating clans in clan wars lol. Just pre-eoc CT beat mm/cp/fi/etc in F2P and on 07 CT has pretty much beaten every clan in both servers.

CT was better in clan wars & in the wild than your brown sticky stuffty clans have ever been. Seems CT did somethings to you that you still can't let go after 6 years.

If control was 'brown sticky stuff' what does that make zenbrown sticky stuff? I mean.. You lost 100v75 to control, numerous preps, control closed zenbrown sticky stuff 3 times and made your dick go limp. You just seem to be a angry little fella that has kept the same grudge for years now lmfao. I don't really need to prove myself further here with linking hundred video's of CT beating clans in clan wars lol. Just pre-eoc CT beat mm/cp/fi/etc in F2P and on 07 CT has pretty much beaten every clan in both servers.

CT was better in clan wars & in the wild than your brown sticky stuffty clans have ever been. Seems CT did somethings to you that you still can't let go after 6 years.

Zenith was so brown sticky stuff they died to 40 guys just clicking on dd the whole round lmfao.

Lol at all the irrelevant banter between CT and zenith

apex lmfao

tell me more about how control never defeated fi, foe, tlp, mm

how come zenith was capable of such achievements but ct was not?

btw i could link a zenith vs ct prep too if i could be asked

You come on here just to flame ppl? Bitch you show your face on here just to get bullied again. 

Emotional crybaby

Cleared again

Forever in our shadows. 

tell me more about how control never defeated fi, foe, tlp, mm

how come zenith was capable of such achievements but ct was not?

btw i could link a zenith vs ct prep too if i could be asked

zenith beat mm fi foe in clanwars, CT bashed the brown sticky stuff out of zenith to the point the clan closed because it was ran by a single guy who llost motivation. Any more questions? Ty 4 free bumps tho :P