Worth Discussing

Cronic

just imagine yourself trapped in a basement, wearing black clothing, black and white make-up.....and you haven't seen sunlight for 6 months straight.......idk how Jonty does it, thats one crazy experience to go through in life & im so glad I never had a phase like that. Must have been a huge social outcast in high-school, especially looking like the mime from the random event on runescape. Much justin beiber.

They provided pictures on here when I asked about it.

Show me, I'd love to see them

I saw ts dc's, not a single in game. 

just imagine yourself trapped in a basement, wearing black clothing, black and white make-up.....and you haven't seen sunlight for 6 months straight.......idk how Jonty does it, thats one crazy experience to go through in life & im so glad I never had a phase like that. Must have been a huge social outcast in high-school, especially looking like the mime from the random event on runescape. Much justin beiber.

My sig has been viewed 61 THOUSAND times. 

Show me, I'd love to see them

It was months ago and it would take more time than I am willing to spend to find them (I think they had 3 or so pictures).  If you really want to see them, I think it might have been Jons that posted them but it's been too long for me to be sure.

I hope your weird lil fantasy makes you feel better about your life ponytail lad.

Also why do you persist in using multiple fake accounts when everyone knows its you, is it just that humiliating using your own name on here now lmao?

have u seen fatality trips lately i would be demoralized too the grass is way greener on our side

Yeah i have seen it. Yet if you would just wait out a slump its still demonstrating brown sticky stuff quality. Anyone who would do that when their clan slumps has brown sticky stuff quality. Good members stay even when their clan slumps. I'd even rather quit and change clans than stay, wait it out and then if it passes keep the glory of having risen the clan from a slump.

Yeah i have seen it. Yet if you would just wait out a slump its still demonstrating brown sticky stuff quality. Anyone who would do that when their clan slumps has brown sticky stuff quality. Good members stay even when their clan slumps. I'd even rather quit and change clans than stay, wait it out and then if it passes keep the glory of having risen the clan from a slump.

If your ranks are to blame for the slump and they are evidently too cauliflower to get themselves out of it, why would you want to pay for their mistakes?

Particularly when Fi has been getting demoralized 24/7 for about 7 years now. There is no end in sight.