Worth Discussing

Cronic

I could only see him using keyboard with his feet, but knowing him he would probably go through the effort.

OT: If it's legit : their new blood has failed them, again. Lost old blood because new staff is more open to scummy ways and new people don't like it or either just plain get irritated over decision-making. Fi is left with die hard members that don't care anymore. They don't have many options left, one is to submit, nobody asks for bowing down or keeling over, simply moving on. The other is to bring back older leadership and ridden of the cancer, all it takes is 3 people who can recruit since they got the mentorship system set, i hope it still is there.

I personally would not bother to recruiting new people into a scene where i'll have to pit 1def pkers against mains in volumes. EoP is successfully helping to killing the scene and making that happen which was going on two years ago when you had to move over to lpc times.

the only ppl left in fi are the "omg we were so good in 2014 guys when there were 3 pure clans when are these times coming back"

bitch...

...fucking

plz...

#hentai

I'm potato masher and I watch anime, problem?  :kayne:

the only ppl left in fi are the "omg we were so good in 2014 guys when there were 3 pure clans when are these times coming back"

thts what i ment, mostly these people are just riding at the backseat

get 30 def and A MAIN

cry about it pussy wahahh

im not crying, looks like you tomatos are crying lmao

good, keep crying

lmao, you guys seem upset, everytime you post that picture lmao gf geeker clan eop

Well if the Fatality community was a little better maybe the poor guy could have pushed through a few more weeks. Unfortunately the community sucks and the clan has not even the slightest glimmer of hope pulling out of their EoP induced slump. 

Come home Robbie, it's better on the other side. 

im not crying, looks like you tomatos are crying lmao

lmao, you guys seem upset, everytime you post that picture lmao gf geeker clan eop

why dont u dispel with this fiction that fatality knows what they're doing