[Week 1] Devotion's Opening Weekend

nICK1/nICK2/nICK3/nICK4/

This is LPC, things get sorted in the wilderness.

You're so desperate to set up a prep as a fall back because you're worried about not pulling to your 'opening trip' (even though it was this weekend)

See you all next weekend, you better start recruiting.

please tell me which chaos rank promoted our opening trip to be the weekend just gone?

your irrelevant mate

lmao hahaahhahhaah, ok mr rage edge recruit. lmaooooo hahahhhaaahaha your clan is garbage, stay at clan wars, don't step foot in the wild where it matters m8

you got the whole of w308 snipe teams to come with you godbless, conviction v4

you got the whole of w308 snipe teams to come with you godbless, conviction v4

Snipe teams aren't official clans with forums and official clan trips on weekends u fucking downy, teams and clans are 2 different things hundreds of clans have teams in them.

Now when pop+purge+chaos team up 3 official clans that have their own forums ts3 and official weekend trips which are ment to compete with other clans. That's a wholeeee different thing lmaooooo, stay brown sticky stuff downys and take a look at your clans. Have to team to compete

Fucking close before you open save itself the embarrassment of getting brown sticky stuff on

A lot of people have/had Easter, but grats to all you nerds who decided to play Runescape instead

last time I celebrated easter was when I was a religious slave, also when I was 5 and went to hunt colored eggs. Happy easter for you if you did that

last time I celebrated easter was when I was a religious slave, also when I was 5 and went to hunt colored eggs. Happy easter for you if you did that

I'm neither religious nor 5, but I am a person who does like spending time with family. Come again when you have something original to say !!!!!

Snipe teams aren't official clans with forums and official clan trips on weekends u fucking downy, teams and clans are 2 different things hundreds of clans have teams in them.

Now when pop+purge+chaos team up 3 official clans that have their own forums ts3 and official weekend trips which are ment to compete with other clans. That's a wholeeee different thing lmaooooo, stay brown sticky stuff downys and take a look at your clans. Have to team to compete

Fucking close before you open save itself the embarrassment of getting brown sticky stuff on

your new to multi clanning, you lead a w308 snipe team and your clueless to it, you need to know what your doing before you talk brown sticky stuff wuu2 m8 

your new to multi clanning, you lead a w308 snipe team and your clueless to it, you need to know what your doing before you talk brown sticky stuff wuu2 m8 

Your stating he is all of that when he pulled double your opts on Saturday and about to ruin your next weekend. wuu2 dead clan.

Did you not see the leaving topic on your website?

Your stating he is all of that when he pulled double your opts on Saturday and about to ruin your next weekend. wuu2 dead clan.

Did you not see the leaving topic on your website?

oh 1 member FUCKK L0L, the broccoli had 1 post count and ive never seen him before r0fl l0l grats taking inactive brown sticky stuff members l0l0l