[Week 1] Devotion's Opening Weekend

nICK1/nICK2/nICK3/nICK4/

gj

i bullied this clan so hard lmao they had to team with 3 other clans and I banned them from clan wars r0f

lmaooooo where was chaos!??!?/ hahahahahahaahahaha, didn't have anyone to team with this time pussyd out the wild

u led a snipe team in 2k16 kys broccoli lmao

i bullied this clan so hard lmao they had to team with 3 other clans and I banned them from clan wars r0f

always good to have some randoms bumping devotion's topic , tytyty

lmao hahaahhahhaah, ok mr rage edge recruit. lmaooooo hahahhhaaahaha your clan is garbage, stay at clan wars, don't step foot in the wild where it matters m8

Your honestly a reject, your clan didn't even step out on your opening weekend. See you next weekend.

we dont open till the 2nd and wtf u saying u stepped down in Apex to lead this Devotion garbage ass clan LOL your calling me a reject

lmao hahaahhahhaah, ok mr rage edge recruit. lmaooooo hahahhhaaahaha your clan is garbage, stay at clan wars, don't step foot in the wild where it matter

Edge recruit? i was in clanning since pre eoc I was in npo pre eoc lmao you irrelevant broccoli.

Go back to being irrelevant in ur brown sticky stuffy ass 308 snipe team stay brown sticky stuff you call single piles in 30v30s lmao

we dont open till the 2nd and wtf u saying u stepped down in Apex to lead this Devotion garbage ass clan LOL your calling me a reject

You haven't even been in a relevant clan to even be mentioned lol. brown sticky stuff clan with a brown sticky stuff rank with brown sticky stuff history.

Back to the cave 2k16er

rofl, whys he not a rank in devotion then??

He will be soon ;), either way hes probably going to kill your clan for good.

You haven't even been in a relevant clan to even be mentioned lol. brown sticky stuff clan with a brown sticky stuff rank with brown sticky stuff history.

Back to the cave 2k16er

He will be soon ;), either way hes probably going to kill your clan for good.

was an elite in NPO pre eoc 2k10-12

Nice to see you trying to come at me when i thought we were on good terms lmao