Heh

tesco

How little you know and how much you act like you know is fucking hilarious LOO

You have a friend who's been a HGV driver for 20? You're lucky to get insured on a Hgv at 18 so he's over 40 or doesn't have a class 2 license and probably works for sainsburys hehe

No, you discuss your personal life with your friends and people you like

You're not either so I don't see any need to talk to you about it and I also don't see any point in discussing stuff with you cos unlike you I don't brag about my irl to try inflate my internet ego cos nobody cares lmfao

Is your boyfriend your 20+ years HGV driver hahaha

Also

How do you be in education for HGV? You pass a medical check then a few theories and practicals and you can start driving

Do you even know the rotas you're allowed to do or are u gonna google that too you fucking moron lmao

He is indeed over 40 and works at DPD, good try though indian broccoli lmfao

So yeah you're basically admitting that you're insecure as fuck over your job role and the course you do at college because you realise how brown sticky stuff your life is lmfao.

You have nothing to brag about in your life considering your dad is irrelevant in your life, you got held back at college, you have insomnia, admit to spending your life playing RS and you rep a fucking e-thug signature l000l god fucking bless I would hate to be in your shoes right now you've probably thought about necking yourself quite a few times

that was at about 11 my time, you do realize there are different timezones than EST right

btw u can't copy wat i just said awkward bundle of twigsgot try thinking of ur own insults ty

btw u literally enjoy it when people stick things in ur ass bundle of twigsGOT

Not everyone who is potato masher/Bi likes it in the ass lmfao

Not that you would know, the only thing you fuck is your parents dead corpses lmfao sort your life out and get counselling

He is indeed over 40 and works at DPD, good try though indian broccoli lmfao

So yeah you're basically admitting that you're insecure as fuck over your job role and the course you do at college because you realise how brown sticky stuff your life is lmfao.

You have nothing to brag about in your life considering your dad is irrelevant in your life, you got held back at college, you have insomnia, admit to spending your life playing RS and you rep a fucking e-thug signature lmfao god fucking bless you virgin lma0

Not everyone who is potato masher/Bi likes it in the ass lmfao

Not that you would know, the only thing you fuck is your parents dead corpses lmfao sort your life out and get counselling

so your boyfriend is over 40?

i didnt say im imsecure about anything btw, i confirmed that i don't like you

plenty of people know what I study and what I work as actually

where did i admit my life revolves around rs like you keep saying? wat? you rep xultamax u queer justin beibery tofu lmfao

even hanu would call u homo

nice bro you're a broccoli who yet again is wrong because:

p.s didnt u say u earn around 50k a year? if 40-50k a year is abysmal then isnt ur job brown sticky stuff too xultamax lol

How much does DPD pay?

The average DPD salary ranges from approximately £10,294 per year for Sorter to £54,572 per year for Van Driver or £773 per week for Truck Driver
this means its arounds 37-40k per year for a truck driver btw

p.s hgv is heavy goods vehicle not a fucking truck u dumb brown sticky stuff, literally anybody with no points and 3 years of driving can work for DPD as a truck driver, to drive hgv you need a class 1/2 license which u would know nothing about cos u cant even get a drivers license l0000l

so your boyfriend is over 40?

i didnt say im imsecure about anything btw, i confirmed that i don't like you

plenty of people know what I study and what I work as actually

where did i admit my life revolves around rs like you keep saying? wat? you rep xultamax u queer justin beibery tofu lmfao

even hanu would call u homo

nice bro you're a broccoli who yet again is wrong because:

p.s didnt u say u earn around 50k a year? if 40-50k a year is abysmal then isnt ur job brown sticky stuff too xultamax lol

How much does DPD pay?

The average DPD salary ranges from approximately £10,294 per year for Sorter to £54,572 per year for Van Driver or £773 per week for Truck Driver

this means its arounds 37-40k per year for a truck driver btw

p.s hgv is heavy goods vehicle not a fucking truck u dumb brown sticky stuff, literally anybody with no points and 3 years of driving can work for DPD as a truck driver, to drive hgv you need a class 1/2 license which u would know nothing about cos u cant even get a drivers license l0000l

Lmfao you were literally sitting on this thread without anyone even replying god bless your cringy virgin

When did I say I earned £50k a year lmfao god bless you don't even know what you're talking about l0l

So when you crashed your car I assumed you got points? How did you crash your car btw lmfao were you on sharkbrew on your phone getting mad at me and you had an episode of tourettes and crashed your car?

OcPz8sF.gif

Holy fuck you virgin lmfa00

mowOuUV.png

Why would I call my BF my friend you autistic broccoli lmfao that's when you know you've never got laid or had a partner before l0l

Come to think of it my friend did mention he gets a bunch of pakis and polish people at the chutes at DPD who have no clue what they are doing or how to speak English so chances are you probably work at them too l0l

Lmfao you were literally sitting on this thread without anyone even replying god bless your cringy virgin

When did I say I earned £50k a year lmfao god bless you don't even know what you're talking about l0l

So when you crashed your car I assumed you got points? How did you crash your car btw lmfao were you on sharkbrew on your phone getting mad at me and you had an episode of tourettes and crashed your car?

OcPz8sF.gif

mowOuUV.png

Why would I call my BF my friend you autistic broccoli lmfao that's when you know you've never got laid or had a partner before l0l

Come to think of it my friend did mention he gets a bunch of pakis and polish people at the chutes at DPD who have no clue what they are doing or how to speak English so chances are you probably work at them too l0l

so how much do u earn?

do u earn less than 55k?

ur pay is abysmal lol

i crashed my car a long time ago btw, u only got anal pounded last night you beta taker

you basically googled wages and added "lmfao i bet u do this!!"

again with the assumptions smh you're a weak bundle of twigsgot and ur 45 year old bf pounds u daily lol

u havent explained the weeabo music / yt channel u justin beiber tomato

i have a girlfriend of almost a year btw, thats something new to you too hehe

OcPz8sF.gif

mowOuUV.png

so how much do u earn?

do u earn less than 55k?

ur pay is abysmal lol

i crashed my car a long time ago btw, u only got anal pounded last night you beta taker

you basically googled wages and added "lmfao i bet u do this!!"

again with the assumptions smh you're a weak bundle of twigsgot and ur 45 year old bf pounds u daily lol

u havent explained the weeabo music / yt channel u justin beiber tofu

i have a girlfriend of almost a year btw, thats something new to you too hehe

Yeah sorry your cat doesn't count as a girlfriend you virgin lmfao my BF is 25 and works as a software developer at the same company as me and I don't take lmfao good try curry muncher l000l

That youtube channel isn't mine either you broccoli l0l I used the username XUltamaX in 2013 because Ultama was taken you autistic downy l0l

You didn't explain how you crashed your car though l0l

Yeah sorry your cat doesn't count as a girlfriend you virgin lmfao my BF is 25 and works as a software developer at the same company as me and I don't take lmfao good try curry muncher l000l

That youtube channel isn't mine either you broccoli l0l I used the username XUltamaX in 2013 because Ultama was taken you autistic downy l0l

You didn't explain how you crashed your car though l0l

so ur boyfriend is about 4 years older than u and ur telling me hes okay with u fucking him?

ye ok bro ur boyfriend is ur pillow dw 

do u call him waifu lol

ye ok justin beiberlord i bet it isnt yours :P

i crashed it when it was pissing it down and i didnt bother changing my tyres even though my parents told me several times the grip was going, u havent told me how much u earned yet :P

so ur boyfriend is about 4 years older than u and ur telling me hes okay with u fucking him?

ye ok bro ur boyfriend is ur pillow dw 

do u call him waifu lol

ye ok justin beiberlord i bet it isnt yours :P

i crashed it when it was pissing it down and i didnt bother changing my tyres even though my parents told me several times the grip was going, u havent told me how much u earned yet :P

Parent

Rememeber you only have one l0l

HnjkI6O.png

You haven't told us what course your doing, what happened to your dad or what you currently do so we'll be waiting for them first :^ )

btw you still believe that's my youtube account when this is my youtube account you virgin lmfa0

https://www.youtube.com/user/Ultamaz

I wonder how many pages of youtube/google you spend trying to find something with my name in and claim it's me

Are you spamming everyone in your virgin IRC to come support you getting bullied btw? I got back home and read the thread and saw you sitting on the topic (still) despite me posting more than 12 hours prior l0l

Parent

Rememeber you only have one l0l

HnjkI6O.png

You haven't told us what course your doing, what happened to your dad or what you currently do so we'll be waiting for them first :^ )

btw you still believe that's my youtube account when this is my youtube account you virgin lmfa0

https://www.youtube.com/user/Ultamaz

I wonder how many pages of youtube/google you spend trying to find something with my name in and claim it's me

Are you spamming everyone in your virgin IRC to come support you getting bullied btw? I got back home and read the thread and saw you sitting on the topic (still) despite me posting more than 12 hours prior l0l

my girlfriend doesn't know i play runescape btw considering i barely play, moretime im at her house :P

also im not going to refer to my mum as both of my parents as am i? makes sense id say "she lets me do, mostly, whatever i want and isn't really strict enough" 

i dont see the issue with that btw, ill admit she isnt strict enough

too strict is when u have to go bed at 9pm until 21 

you havent told me how much you make yet, are u ashamed or something?

ill be making more than you working part-time and in education looooooooooooool

p.s i dont think u can compare me finding ur old weebo youtube channel to you searching through a ton of posts/topics to find that image unless u ofc saved it.. which makes you... obsessed..lol