Final Ownage Elite Legendary P2P PK Trip ~ #1 P2P ~ 90+ Elites ~

holydreams

no I don't care about what you say lmfao think im gonna convince some irrelevant anonymous foe members anything.

but you care enough to return to this topic (that shows us brown sticky stuffting on your dead clan) to quote me l0l0l0l 

dont care

You don't care, yet you keep quoting me and commenting in this topic???

Ignoring the fact that tlp has out pulled you on weekends for ~6 months?

Uh no. I remembered your clan relying on invites and mains to help you pull, now we outpull you in both servers. How does it feel to get shat on by us in your own Server too broccoli?

but you care enough to return to this topic (that shows us brown sticky stuffting on your dead clan) to quote me l0l0l0l

dont care

You don't care, yet you keep quoting me and commenting in this topic???

Uh no. I remembered your clan relying on invites and mains to help you pull, now we outpull you in both servers. How does it feel to get shat on by us in your own Server too broccoli?

yh cause i don't care

dont care

yh cause i don't care

Bumping this topic proves otherwise. Broke you into "not caring" heard another rank stepped down. That's three in two weeks. We did this to your brown sticky stuff clan.

Bumping this topic proves otherwise. Broke you into "not caring" heard another rank stepped down. That's three in two weeks. We did this to your brown sticky stuff clan.

guess what? Don't care

10/10 don't care

I heard you clan didnt go out while EoP gave FO hella P2P action throughout the trip (while down 20+) lmfao

? My clan killed urs

btw sucking Fo's dick because they steamroll you in p2p wont save u

L0L

Because you said you was gonna get my kill pic last weekend? Now all of a sudden you "don't care" broccoli l0l.

i told u there's next week so as of now I don't care

Ps don't care