4 months undefeated

White Kid

147 members have voted

1. 1. Which clan will be the first clan to pwn AAO?

• AAO are too good bro
    • Olympus
    • Critical Damage
    • Rage
    • Apex (lmfao)
    • Ruin
    • Imperial

Always bringing up preps lmfao. You'll forever be mini game brown sticky stuffter

Bringing up one of the most important aspects of clanning which proves the quality of your members.

There's a reason you don't like it, how come?

The combat cap is getting smaller, wait until we have as many maxed pures as you have and then you'll understand why Ruin, Apex and CD lost to us.

You'll be dead before you get over 10 maxed pures

Bringing up one of the most important aspects of clanning which proves the quality of your members.

There's a reason you don't like it, how come?

Wilderness was around before clan wars buddy. Don't expect you to know that though since you came from battlescape. CWA was brought out for clans which can't hang in the wilderness. Clans like Doom

Wilderness was around before clan wars buddy. Don't expect you to know that though since you came from battlescape. CWA was brought out for clans which can't hang in the wilderness. Clans like Doom

Back when there was no clan wars we didn't have broccolied british chavs leading main clans that claimed to be pure clans.

Why do you dislike clan wars so much btw? You can't seem to hang in clan wars, is it because the quality of your clan is bad?

Back when there was no clan wars we didn't have cauliflower british chavs leading main clans that claimed to be pure clans.

Why do you dislike clan wars so much btw? You can't seem to hang in clan wars, is it because the quality of your clan is bad?

Remember when i bullied doom so hard they had to have joint trips with Olympus to go out. There's a reason you love CWA it's because clans like CD are bullies lmfao

If only you could speak on your mic aswell as you do on Sharkbrew lmfao pussy

Remember when i bullied doom so hard they had to have joint trips with Olympus to go out. There's a reason you love CWA it's because clans like CD are bullies lmfao

If only you could speak on your mic aswell as you do on Sharkbrew lmfao pussy

I broke you to the point where you were literally accepting the fact I was bullying you in teamspeak l0l

C'mon TBR you haven't told us why you don't like clan wars or why Doom always got free wins from you when we declared!

btw doom is the reason you dropped from ~170-~40 in 1 day

I broke you to the point where you were literally accepting the fact I was bullying you in teamspeak l0l

C'mon TBR you haven't told us why you don't like clan wars or why Doom always got free wins from you when we declared!

Doom does nothing to any clan. The only thing you've got is Sharkbrew and thats because they're all desperate virgins, especially you.

Doom forced CD to do joint trips with ws

4 months into the year and CD has only defeated Ruin/Rage, oh yeah and lets not forget they've been a minor league clan for over a year now and still can't even beat the rest of the brown sticky stuff competition in that tier l0l