4 months undefeated

White Kid

147 members have voted

1. 1. Which clan will be the first clan to pwn AAO?

• AAO are too good bro
    • Olympus
    • Critical Damage
    • Rage
    • Apex (lmfao)
    • Ruin
    • Imperial

That's why you don't know how to read clueless fucker I feel sorry for you.

You just quoted me twice as well as being unable to comprehend basic English, I feel sorry for you. PM me if you need IT / computer literacy lessons.

btw doom perfected you, it was VERY easy.

You just quoted me twice as well as being unable to comprehend basic English, I feel sorry for you. PM me if you need IT / computer literacy lessons.btw doom perfected you, it was VERY easy.

You must be brain damaged trying to impress when you prepped an MPC lmfao how's HPC I haven't seen you guys out often and when I do I end up clearing you in ez 10 seconds max

You must be brain damaged trying to impress when you prepped an MPC lmfao how's HPC I haven't seen you guys out often and when I do I end up clearing you in ez 10 seconds max

Really? Because doom is 2-1 vs CP and 1-0 vs AAO this year (took 5 months for AAO to man up and prep Doom)

You're talking about brain damage but you're unable to use the quote button once.

Really? Because doom is 2-1 vs CP and 1-0 vs AAO this year (took 5 months for AAO to man up and prep Doom)You're talking about brain damage but you're unable to use the quote button once.

So what happened that made you slump to pulling 20 on weekends and going out in MPC instead of HPC times LOL

We've never pulled 20 on weekends and we don't go out at MPC times?You're beyond cauliflower lol

Mmmm i must be seeing things then when I see 15 lvl 100 with doom names during trips and then no doom during most Hpc trips?

Mmmm i must be seeing things then when I see 15 lvl 100 with doom names during trips and then no doom during most Hpc trips?

lmao you're autistic as fuck

Are you saying that since you are in CP that CP now goes out at MPC times because you go to AAO trips? Because that's how broccolied your logic is.

Doom members are in several MPCs and LPCs, that doesn't mean we as a clan go out at them times you tard l0l

lmao you're autistic as fuckAre you saying that since you are in CP that CP now goes out at MPC times because you go to AAO trips? Because that's how cauliflower your logic is.Doom members are in several MPCs and LPCs, that doesn't mean we as a clan go out at them times you tard l0l

Most ppl in hpc who are in MPC clans have MPC accounts but all I see is a whole fall in of lvl 100s consisting of doom members thoughts?

Can you not compete in hpc that you have to come to MPC trips to get action?

If you can come out on MPC trips why don't you come out on HPC trips?

Most ppl in hpc who are in MPC clans have MPC accounts but all I see is a whole fall in of lvl 100s consisting of doom members thoughts?

Can you not compete in hpc that you have to come to MPC trips to get action?

If you can come out on MPC trips why don't you come out on HPC trips?

A few people who are in HPCs are at the combat level of MPCs but there's a lot of 90-100s in MPCs. Why does it bother you that they are in OP (Just like OP members have applied and joined Doom)?

If we can't compete in HPC scene neither can CP considering doom is 2-1 vs them in preps and you go to AAO trips so clearly CP are going out at MPC times with your logic l0l

We go to HPC trips, maybe you're too busy at Lumbridge to realise that l0l

@@King Koer Jr

http://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?showtopic=15296

We beat you in January lel, no one believe this fucker

Mfw p2p, learn to read. Undefeated in f2p since 11 dec 2k15 tyty

you lost to Ruin in late Jan. How is that 4 months lol

Anyway, you had like 6 preps during that time, so there's nothing to brag about.

Mfw p2p, learn to read. Commies.

You're way to cocky lol. Once you hit a 30 streak vsing MPC's i'll be really impressed. 

Thing is, you've never hit a 30 win streak, the only retards that think dome did are the retards in dome. 'Declaration wins' aren't wins downie. You maybe had like 13 wins max.

You should cry more lmfao!

You asked hpcs for preps while you had +3- +7 opts on em and we fight em matched and still perform better than dome did up opts, with mpc accs only.

You lost half your rank team and 10+ ppl left dome in less than a month of you goin hpc. You should worry about your own clan that barely manages to pull 30 to p2p and 40 to f2p.

Gl

Imp makin its return yhyh?

You should cry more lmfao!

You asked hpcs for preps while you had +3- +7 opts on em and we fight em matched and still perform better than dome did up opts, with mpc accs only.

You lost half your rank team and 10+ ppl left dome in less than a month of you goin hpc. You should worry about your own clan that barely manages to pull 30 to p2p and 40 to f2p.

I just made a simple response and you got all butthurt about it lmfao

you are 7-3 with doom and got perfected by us. You've just had a 1 year anniversary and you're still stuck in the MPC struggling to be relevant. If you claim doom is bad then what does that say about your clan l0l?

Btw you actually performed worse if you calculate the percentages properly (you're broccolied though so you can't do that).

7-3 btw you were very easy, forced you to not prep us for 5 months in MPC scene l0l

I just made a simple response and you got all butthurt about it lmfaoyou are 7-3 with doom and got perfected by us. You've just had a 1 year anniversary and you're still stuck in the MPC struggling to be relevant. If you claim doom is bad then what does that say about your clan l0l?Btw you actually performed worse if you calculate the percentages properly (you're cauliflower though so you can't do that).7-3 btw you were very easy, forced you to not prep us for 5 months in MPC scene l0l

Why are you even posting on this topic take a seat little man we are in a different league then you. It makes you look dumb as hell trying to act big against an mpc when ur hpc. Just sit in the corner and be quite while we take this.