Trouble in paradise, why me and so many others left

Mikey_

O

You say we have no quality but we had a 27 prep streak and just recently we perfected you...?AAO is almost as old as Doom but with people like you in it you don't stand a chance in HPC scene.Can you remind me again how many times AAO lost to Doom when they were MPC and how many declarations you declined from them? Stay irrelevant in a sub-par scene lmao

Oh I forgot you are all OP and we beat you already so case closed

People like me don't stand a chance in HPC? I beat your dome arses in hpc lmao you don't even know who I am you clueless cunt

Plus I only joined Aao 5 months ago so I would have shat on your brown sticky stuff clan if I was there before

Aao now would brown sticky stuff on doom mpc go remake your failed accounts and prep us

Yeah I don't know who you are because you are a random lol what HPC are you in?

Apart from the prep 2 days ago, the last time you prepped doom was 6 months ago.

Doom moved up to HPC on 6th March, meaning for 5 months your clan was declining our declarations because they were scared of losing to us and feeding our insane win streak.

Stop trying to talk brown sticky stuff when you and your clan are irrelevant compared to doom lol. You also quoted me three times so I must have triggered your tourettes or something.

Yeah I don't know who you are because you are a random lol what HPC are you in?Apart from the prep 2 days ago, the last time you prepped doom was 6 months ago.Doom moved up to HPC on 6th March, meaning for 5 months your clan was declining our declarations because they were scared of losing to us and feeding our insane win streak.Stop trying to talk brown sticky stuff when you and your clan are irrelevant compared to doom lol. You also quoted me three times so I must have triggered your tourettes or something.

Bc I'm on my mobile you thick cunt look where doom is now you flopped

Bc I'm on my mobile you thick cunt look where doom is now you flopped

So you're raging on your mobile...

Just had a quick glance at your posts and I assume you're in CP... and you're trying to brown sticky stuff talk Doom when Doom has a better prep record than both AAO and CP? l0l

So you're raging on your mobile...Just had a quick glance at your posts and I assume you're in CP... and you're trying to brown sticky stuff talk Doom when Doom has a better prep record than both AAO and CP? l0l

? CP clears you every week when you decide to show up you're Irrelevant you're gonna close soon anyway so I'll be soft

Come back when you pull more than 30 on weekends lmfao dead clan

we pulled more than 30 both days?

Mind telling us all your prep score between doom and aao last year? Here's a picture to help you with that

SGt601.png

I think it says 6-3 to Doom? stay easy l0l

we pulled more than 30 both days?Mind telling us all your prep score between doom and aao last year? Here's a picture to help you with thatSGt601.pngI think it says 6-3 to Doom? stay easy l0l

Look at the one who slumping now

You wanna talk about history?

Only clan to never close since opening 10 years strong doom is nothing special kid

"4 months undefeated"

You're the think cunt lmfao you didn't even mention MPC in your post. You give Brits a bad name.

your brown sticky stuffty clan doom went on about their 27 win streak because you made 12 declarations in a month and nobody accepted them, you flaunted with undefeated streak aswell while losing to sovereign and tlp

simmer down battyboyy

your brown sticky stuffty clan doom went on about their 27 win streak because you made 12 declarations in a month and nobody accepted them, you flaunted with undefeated streak aswell while losing to sovereign and tlp

simmer down battyboyy

Talking of brown sticky stuffty clans

photo-3912.png?_r=1458073213

There was a reason no one wanted to prep us lmao

9239e7c481d28f7cd4a840b3b1568106.png

6e7a02558a055c13bb3f75cd8003188e.png

lol settle down [aao]kyle. 

your clan is ez. 

How are we ez lmfao we pull more than you, destroy you in the wild, can beat anyone f2p matched in mpc, and you don't go out on sundays lmfao. Stay brown sticky stuff man closure is imminent. Please explain to me how you're any good when you don't go out on Sunday. 

Talking of brown sticky stuffty clans

photo-3912.png?_r=1458073213

There was a reason no one wanted to prep us lmao

9239e7c481d28f7cd4a840b3b1568106.png

6e7a02558a055c13bb3f75cd8003188e.png

ye bro, dw it's okay to suffer under inferiority complex I wont blame you for it. Your clan is turning into slaughter, give it a month or two and I can come drop adamant in graveyard once again for poor poor zenith and it's broccolied members.

ye bro, dw it's okay to suffer under inferiority complex I wont blame you for it. Your clan is turning into slaughter, give it a month or two and I can come drop adamant in graveyard once again for poor poor zenith and it's cauliflower members.

I feel sorry for you and your feeble attempts to act smart and try to use google translate silly foreigner.

Wanna prep?

You say we have no quality but we had a 27 prep streak and just recently we perfected you...?

AAO is almost as old as Doom but with people like you in it you don't stand a chance in HPC scene.

Can you remind me again how many times AAO lost to Doom when they were MPC and how many declarations you declined from them? Stay irrelevant in a sub-par scene lmao

Why do you always say cauliflower fucking brown sticky stuff like this lmfao. What is your grudge against AAO? I really can't understand it. AAO was completely revived from pulling 20's--->60-70 pulls because of a new staff team and completely different core. AAO is NOT the same clan as when doom was an MPC. It's also hilarious you're so proud of yourself getting a 3-0 against one of the lowest leveled mpc's fighting an HPC MATCHED. Doom never fought hpc's matched when you started prepping them.