Welcoming Imperial back into OSRS!

Sybren

True that man. A lot of our members have high respect for Imperial after that fight ;).

you literally type like your a fucking potato masher kid irl, 

literally, you run the most brown sticky stufftiest zerk/tank/main clan i know of, like you have the IQ of pop claiming wins over devotion literally. 

QVw5HXb.png

With all the "Imperial Reopening" hype that's going on on Sharbrew in the past day(s) we felt like we had to give them a warm welcome back as soon as we got word that they were about cross the Wilderness ditch.

The fight lasted for 30min-1hour. I know both clans started with around 20, except that they called a main clan (apparently SV but who caressssss), with us being outnumbered but who gives a brown sticky stuff aye, we still won. We're rune pures / range tanks so we're used to it, the only thing we care about = ACTION!

Thanks for the fight Imperial. With your mentality of not giving up that quick we can see you guys go far within the current pure community.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDd56hW_Vy0

UBnefKf.png

War vs Doom 1-0

War vs WS/PD 2-0

War vs Imperial 3-0

We're unstoppable.

this should be

War vs Doom 1-0

War vs WS/PD 2-0

War vs Imperial 3-0

We're unstoppable.

we're mains

Dont think they will last long, just hype for 1-2 months then close.

I'll take your word on that :).

We're on our way to our second month.

God, I love some of the replies on Sharkbrew :D.

We're a pk clan (restricted for rune pure/range tanks), which gives us the opportunity to attack nearly every pure clan in low level wildy. The majority of pure clanning is 85+ combat anyways, the pure community chose for that option! So YES we'll hit any pure clan in wildy. Low or deep, we don't give a damn about you being a pure, zerk or main clan. Why on earth would we not fight pures :D. Wildy = A dangerous zone. Back to tutorial island if you don't understand.

I also like to post on Sharkbrew because

1. I can :P. I don't see any restrictions.
  2. We want to show which pure clans actually has the balls to fight us.

Here's some love for the haters <3.

I'll take your word on that :).

We're on our way to our second month.

God, I love some of the replies on Sharkbrew :D.

We're a pk clan (restricted for rune pure/range tanks), which gives us the opportunity to attack nearly every pure clan in low level wildy. The majority of pure clanning is 85+ combat anyways, the pure community chose for that option! So YES we'll hit any pure clan in wildy. Low or deep, we don't give a damn about you being a pure, zerk or main clan. Why on earth would we not fight pures :D. Wildy = A dangerous zone. Back to tutorial island if you don't understand.

I also like to post on Sharkbrew because

1. I can :P. I don't see any restrictions.
  2. We want to show which pure clans actually has the balls to fight us.

Here's some love for the haters <3.

ayy hope you last longer then vh did :)