Rage's Undefeated Anniversary Sunday | Ft. CD, OP, SD & AAO

Lenin

l0l 4 month anni

This is a joke if you think you were undefeated.

Also congrats on pulling ~60 and trying to fight a clan with 25, nice spam tower you had for them.

You kept crashing OP  from behind then hauling ass when they turned on you. 

Undefeated my ass

l0l 4 month anni

Also congrats on pulling ~60 and trying to fight a clan with 25, nice spam tower you had for them.

Undefeated my ass

Why you heff to be med?

We were undefeated, show us a clip of us getting pushed or cleared after a fight... Quality over Quantity. Not sure why OP needs them invites, we always had good fights with you.

You crashed two of our fights at the beginning, so we decided to collectively turn on you. CD had more but you bullying them in singles dropped their numbers. We had that spam tower when we were matched with CD (we have scouts you know?). Add their mains into this.. We scim pushed once and dropped 5+ of their members it was a clean and quick fight what makes you mad?

Why you heff to be med?

We were undefeated, show us a clip of us getting pushed or cleared after a fight... Quality over Quantity. Not sure why OP needs them invites, we always had good fights with you.

You crashed two of our fights at the beginning, so we decided to collectively turn on you. CD had more but you bullying them in singles dropped their numbers. We had that spam tower when we were matched with CD (we have scouts you know?). Add their mains into this.. We scim pushed once and dropped 5+ of their members it was a clean and quick fight what makes you mad?

Prep Me

l0l 4 month anni

Undefeated my ass

6 months bama hick

6 months bama hick

Who celebrates half a year except something that will never make it one year? l0l

Why are you ignoring me, you guys have acted really tough but you wont prep me, you claim a prep streak you claim the last one was close, you claim to beat us in the wild, you claim to be #1 but you wont prep me.

Accept a prep vs Olympus.

I don't even care if it is a ft100

@ @@Steve @@jez @@Niblet @@Duval @@HulaHoopN @@Datassd0e

Who celebrates half a year except something that will never make it one year? l0l

Why are you ignoring me, you guys have acted really tough but you wont prep me, you claim a prep streak you claim the last one was close, you claim to beat us in the wild, you claim to be #1 but you wont prep me.

Accept a prep vs Olympus.

I don't even care if it is a ft100

@ @@Steve @@jez @@Niblet @@Duval @@HulaHoopN @@Datassd0e

dont act like hot stuff we all know bvg carries Olympus

Calm down, olympiss has been in the Mpc scene for a year and a half, Rage 3months.

@@Bama Hick

I've seen enough to know your clan won't go anywhere.

We opened the clan to stay low combat forever nimrod 

@@Niblet @@Datassd0e why are you both still ignoring me, prep Olympus

PS How is storm going? I heard they were going places.