Nemesis closed in 5 days.

Slavemaster420

Definitely not, that's Curse I was nemesis, and Nemesis was actually good.

This kid has no association to it except vtec being irrelevant.

Shut up Hunter aka fake ass yankin deez. You left Nemesis to die while Vtec, Peen, Probey, and Ford were left with carrying the clan. Fucking asshole why do you think they all hate you lmfao. 

but imperial slumped aao to 20 pulls already and we not even open  :blink:

There we go again saying cauliflower brown sticky stuff lmfao. 20 pulls lol...not even close to the actual pull. Keep talking out of your ass parviz. 

Shut up Hunter aka fake ass yankin deez. You left Nemesis to die while Vtec, Peen, Probey, and Ford were left with carrying the clan. Fucking asshole why do you think they all hate you lmfao. 

There we go again saying cauliflower brown sticky stuff lmfao. 20 pulls lol...not even close to the actual pull. Keep talking out of your ass parviz. 

Ford loves me, I never liked the rest of those kids, and to think I would leave a clan I solely founded/lead l0l, who are you again? Also to think I'm fake, must be another fan boy, check the history. 

I don't understand what happened to you either...in fact nobody does tbh. Brainwashed by SV and spew constant propaganda and pointless banter. 

I'm just telling the truth and facts, if you can't take it godbless.

On your topic you said pulled 72, banter right? You can't take it from me when i say you pulled 20 l0l 

I don't understand what happened to you either...in fact nobody does tbh. Brainwashed by SV and spew constant propaganda and pointless banter. 

ctrl v2 kids are kanker all of you think your hot brown sticky stuff when ctrl v1 made you wiggers show some respect brown sticky stuff head

Ford loves me, I never liked the rest of those kids, and to think I would leave a clan I solely founded/lead l0l, who are you again? Also to think I'm fake, must be another fan boy, check the history.

Ford loves you? A clan you solely founded/LED?

Your head is so far up your ass it's unbelievable.

The amount of people that went from Nemesis to Olympus (like 4?) shows how well you led that clan and how loved you were haha.

I'm just telling the truth and facts, if you can't take it godbless.

On your topic you said pulled 72, banter right? You can't take it from me when i say you pulled 20 l0l

You just look cauliflower as fuck you dumb 4ner. Keep living in a fantasy world parviz.

The amount of kids that tried to come to Olympus from Nemesis but I did not allow or banned because they were scum like all of the names you've listed would be all of them. Your ignorance is bliss.

Name names, please.

Stop throwing the word scum around as well, you're so mad when it was your fault they were scum in the first place.